National Capital Region Jobs Test Automation Engineer Position at Nityo Infotech Services Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company Nityo Infotech Services Philippines Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of test automation engineer and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱70,000 - ₱100,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Nityo Infotech Services Philippines Inc.
|Test Automation Engineer
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The RoleWe are looking for a QA Test Engineer who will be primarily responsible and accountable for high-quality, risk mitigation and successful testing of all web applications in the Health and Benefits business portfolio.
- Conducting comprehensive manual and automated functional on all applications, data, files, reports, models, databases, etc. to ensure consistent and optimal quality before and after applications are released
- Collaborate with software engineers, project managers and other stakeholders to identify opportunities for testing process improvements
- Records, reports, and tracks issues/defects to accurately depict the status of the application under test, including providing test status reports and acting as the point of contact for issue tracking and updates
- Implement and develop quality assurance strategy for assigned projects including documentation test summary reports where applicable. Ensure effective execution of the QA plans to meet the quality objectives and the stakeholder’s expectations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of experience working as a QA/tester with 2+ years of experience in test automation tools like Selenium or equivalent
- Experience working with object-oriented programming language (C# or equivalent), strong proficiency in databases and data sources (SQL or equivalent) and Git as source version control
- Experience in both manual and automated testing with heavy concentration on web application and PowerApps testing
- Solid experience in creating, writing, and executing test strategy, test cases and test scripts
- Knowledge and understanding of QA lifecycle including Functional, Smoke, Regression, Integration, Data and UI Testing
- Experience working with any defect tracking tools and ability to work with development team through reproducing, retesting and closure of issues
- Experience of working in an Agile-Scrum environment – close partnership with application development teams and project stakeholders (Product Owners, Project Managers, business), preferably with experience working collaboratively with colleagues from different geographic areas
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills with ability to balance multiple projects within tight timelines
- Candidate must be self-motivated, self-starter and forward thinker, possessing a strong sense of ownership of all responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the following are highly advantageous:
- Visual Studio Team Services / Azure DevOps
- Any performance testing tool or framework (load, volume or stress)
- Knowledge in Rapid Development concepts or experience in Power Platform development
|National Capital Region
|NNIT Philippines Inc., 10F 2251 IT Hub, Chino Roces Ave, Makati, 1233 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Nityo Infotech Services Philippines, Inc. (ww.nityo.com) is a US head-quartered IT services company having operations in 17 countries with 27 offices across the globe including US, Europe and Asia.
Our portfolio of services includes technical and non-technical Manpower services to several on-shore and off-shore clients across the globe, including many Fortune 100 and Global 200 companies. It covers the commercial, industrial and government sectors, encompassing key vertical markets from: financial services, manufacturing and semiconductor, life sciences and healthcare, retail, telecommunications and utilities, system integrators, and up to independent software vendors.
Nityo Infotech Services Philippines, Inc. aims to be the most preferred Business Partner locally and globally by ensuring the recommended solutions are implemented in the shortest span of time thereby resulting in on time delivery. This gives optimum quality for our customers in finding the best resources to achieve their "CORE BUSINESS OBJECTIVES".
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: NCR-MPFO-62020-097-N
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days