National Capital Region Jobs Telesales Executive (work From Home 2-3x A Week) Position at SEEK Asia (JobStreet.com Philippines Inc.)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, SEEK Asia (JobStreet.com Philippines Inc.) are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as telesales executive (work from home 2-3x a week) with a full time work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Telesales/Telemarketing.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱25,000 to a maximum of ₱35,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|SEEK Asia (JobStreet.com Philippines Inc.)
|Telesales Executive (work From Home 2-3x A Week)
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Hybrid Work Setup: 2-3 days work in the office
- Enjoy working from anywhere for 4 weeks as part of our benefits.
- Vacation Leaves and Sick Leaves are made available on Day 1
- Free HMO for three (3) qualified dependents
- Monthly internet allowance + one-time WFH Setup Allowance for New Hires to make sure you are duly equipped to work-from-home.
- Perform regular call outs to clients to offer JobStreet.com services.
- Devise and formulate sales solutions
- Understand and demonstrate knowledge in market trends and competition
- Responsible for the acquisition and conversion of new accounts thru cold calling of qualified leads.
- Can manage at least 60 calls and 2 to 4 hours of talk time per day to do account management and offer necessary solutions to client’s concerns
- Candidate must be at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in any field.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills
- Self-learner and resilient. Exudes passion for helping people, excellence and innovation
- Experience in business-to-business sales or in solution selling is preferred
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- “Career Shifters” who are determined fast learners are encouraged to apply.
At SEEK, the health and safety of our people is our highest priority. For this reason, SEEK has a policy requiring all new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a formal medical exemption applies. On this basis, as part of the application process you will be asked to confirm that you have read and understood this policy, and would like to continue with the hiring process. Further details about this policy will be shared during the hiring process, as required.
|National Capital Region
- High performers are rewarded with our unlimited incentive scheme
- Have a purposeful career by helping provide jobs to Filipinos.
- Work dayshift & live a balanced life with our hybrid work setup!
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SEEK is a diverse group of companies, comprised of a strong portfolio of online employment, educational, commercial and volunteer businesses. SEEK has a global presence (including Australia, New Zealand, China, Hong Kong, South-East Asia, Brazil and Mexico), with exposure to over 2.9 billion people and approximately 27 per cent of global GDP. SEEK makes a positive contribution to people’s lives on a global scale. SEEK is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange, where it is a top 100 company and has been listed in the Top 20 Most Innovative Companies by Forbes.
Solidifying SEEK’s presence in Asia is SEEK Asia, a combination of two leading brands JobStreet and JobsDB, and the leading job portal and Asia's preferred destination for jobseekers and organizations. SEEK Asia’s presence span across 7 markets namely Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, and Philippines. The business represents revenues of around US$120M, with very strong underlying growth and profitability (being the fastest growing part of SEEK’s portfolio of businesses) and attracts over 400 million visits a year.
A cornerstone of SEEK’s growth since its inception has been the passion of its people, its award-winning culture and our people’s strong commitment to the SEEK values. SEEK provides a culture of excellence and acceptance and celebrates the diversity of employees that contribute to the success of its organisation.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Employee Assistance Program, HMO with 2 Free Dependents, Flexible Work Setup
- Specific Location: BGC, Taguig