National Capital Region Jobs Technical Writer (project-based – Shared Service Company) Position at QIAGEN BUSINESS SERVICES (MANILA), INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Technical Writer (Project-based - Shared Service Company). For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, QIAGEN BUSINESS SERVICES (MANILA), INC., and able to work under contract system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Others & Journalist/Editors with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|QIAGEN BUSINESS SERVICES (MANILA), INC.
|Technical Writer (project-based - Shared Service Company)
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Writing, editing, formatting, and coordination of technical literature and materials in close collaboration with R&D, design, and product management teams
- Coordinate with and advise BAs on technical literature needs and align with BA requirements
- Assist in planning, scheduling, and tracking documentation work to meet product launch/release dates and deliverables
- Monitor output per piece and quality
- Handle multiple projects at a time and ability to deliver required outputs on time
- Publish and maintain templates for written documentation
- Measures and targets will be Internal business partner satisfaction (e.g., outputs delivered in time and quality)
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or a comparable discipline, preferably with an emphasis on molecular biology or a related field
- 3+ years of similar technical writing experience (manual documentation preferred)
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal) are required.
- Experience in using authoring tools (Madcap Flare and Help+ Manual) preferred but not required.
- Basic knowledge in project management
- Experience with fast turn around time for urgent submissions
- Amenable to work onsite for the first 3 months due to training, hybrid work set-up (Robinsons Cyber Sigma, McKinley West, Taguig city)
- Amenable to a 1 year contract engagement **Full-time/regular status is possible but not guaranteed
- Experience working with multiple departments to communicate the requirements of the project
- Strong experience of owning an end-to-end project
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong business focus
|National Capital Region
|QIAGEN Business Services (Manila), Inc., McKinley West Park, 12/F Cyber Sigma, Taguig, 1634, Philippines
- HMO on Day 1 + 2 FREE dependents
- Retirement Plan
- Competitive compensation and benefits program
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QIAGEN Business Services (Manila), Inc. is one of the Shared Services centers of QIAGEN.
At QIAGEN, we create Sample to Insight solutions that enable more than 500,00 customers worldwide to transform biological samples into valuable molecular insights. The work of unlocking these insights is quite a journey. We start off by offering the most reliable sample technologies, and continue by developing top-quality assays and test panels that enable our customers to accurately analyze and identify various diseases, genetic variations or other molecular targets.
For us, making improvements in life possible means enabling our customers to achieve outstanding success and breakthroughs in life sciences, applied testing, pharma and molecular diagnostics.
Our most valuable asset are our employees – more than 5,00 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
QIAGEN is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, or disability.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people’s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), HMO, Life Insurance, Retirement plan, Long Service award, Flexible leave credits, Supporting APAC, EMEA & North America
- Specific Location: McKinley West, Taguig City