National Capital Region Jobs Tax Manager | Dayshift | Permanent Wfh Position at Emapta
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Tax Manager | Dayshift | Permanent WFH. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Emapta, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱100,000 - ₱150,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Tax Manager | Dayshift | Permanent Wfh
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
We’re looking for a Tax Manager who allocates staff members that you will be responsible for, including workflow and the development and mentoring of a team of accountants, to deliver high-quality accounting work.
To make your application easier, we made you a checklist that includes important information about this role.
Here’s an overview
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Schedule: Day shift/Flexible
- Work Arrangement: Permanent WFH
About our client
Our partner is a leading provider of uniquely tailored, integrated solutions for people, businesses, government organizations, and institutions that transform and grow as their needs do.
What are the benefits?
- HMO coverage
- Permanent work from home
- Standard government and Emapta benefits
- 20 days annual leave
- Career growth opportunities
- Diverse and supportive work environment
- Fun employee engagement activities
Any qualifications I need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Proven 6-7 years of accounting experience in a Public Practice
- Strong Cloud accounting product knowledge (i.e., Xero, MYOB, Excel)
- Strong commercial acumen paired with sound technical accounting and analytical skills due to remote working arrangements
- Genuine desire to be an enthusiastic and active contributor to our growing team
- Ability to develop positive relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize your workload independently
- Fantastic people skills, an outgoing personality, and a passion for accounting and business advisory services
- APS software experience
- Certified Public Accountant or Chartered Accountant certifications
What will I do in this job?
- Tax knowledge, including preparation of tax returns, activity statements, latest Australian tax rules
- Preparation of work papers and reconciliation to financial statement stage
- Prepare financial statements, income tax returns, and other lodgements for companies, partnerships, trusts, and a range of individual businesses to a complex level (including large groups, inter-entity reconciliations, etc.)
- Assist clients with tax planning, FBT, payroll tax, and STP.
- Business advisory projects such as budgets, cashflows, management reporting
- Ensure all documentation, including work papers and client files, are maintained per Findex Group compliance requirements.
Our employees are one of the keys to our success, therefore we make sure that our company culture remains diverse and always ready to celebrate unique skill sets.
Empower your career aspirations!
Send your CV or resume today.
|National Capital Region
|EMAPTA - Orient Square Building, Ortigas, The Orient Square, 2/F, Building Emerald Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
People-oriented, service-driven, and always empowered.
For over a decade, we’ve successfully linked 600+ skilled professionals and industry starters to our global client organizations by offering international career opportunities and flexible working arrangements through our 15 state-of-the-art offices here in the Philippines.
Our commitment to providing our employees with supportive workspaces and benefits motivates our people to stay with us in the long run. We have built top teams for over 540 clients and established a reputation as a leading provider in the outsourcing industry.
We are celebrating having been recognized by HR Asia as one of the "Best Companies to Work for in Asia" (Philippine Edition) and Philippine Daily Inquirer and Statista named us as one of the Best Employers to Work for in 2023.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Emapta Academy, Smart casual, Morning / Mid / Night / Shifting
- Specific Location: Makati