Manila City Jobs Tax Analyst Position at Consistent Frozen Solutions Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Consistent Frozen Solutions Corporation is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Manila City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Tax Analyst and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Consistent Frozen Solutions Corporation
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Reports To: Accounting Manager
DEPARTMENT: Accounting and Finance
The Tax Compliance Officer is responsible for ensuring accurate and timely compliance to the Philippines ’ tax requirements, develop and implement effective tax planning strategies to minimize tax liability without compromising compliance, and ensure completeness of documentation of relevant supports and proof of tax compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Tax Compliance Officer should:
- Monthly, Quarterly, and annual filing of Tax returns supporting documents and ensure funding of various taxes to the Bureau of Internal Revenue.
- Withholding Taxes
- Compensation ( 1601 C) – every 10th of the following month
- Expanded ( 1601 E)- every 10th of the following month
- Value Added Tax
- Monthly ( 2550 M) –every 20th of the following month
- Quarterly – every 25th of the following month
- Income Tax
- Quarterly – 60 days after quarter
- Annual – April 15 after calendar year
- Annual Inventory Listing
- Documentary Stamp Tax
- Tax Relief
- Listing of Suppliers
- Annual Registration
- Summary List of the following
- Permits and Licenses
- Secure and process all business permits renewal
- Process BIR-related clearances applicable
- Secure annual ATP and book of accounts for all entities
- Process necessary permits and requirements for closure or opening of new entities.
- Coordinate with Supply Chain Departments for their requirements on goods to be imported
- Perform customs documentation and ensure compliance to all relevant importation tax taws
- Determine and track duties and other importation payments and taxes and endorse to accounting for payments
- Secure required documentation and importation permits
- Advise management of any new rulings on importations and identify their impact
- Perform tax due diligence for all operating and non-operating entities
- Develop and implement a strategy to ensure compliance of all operating and non-operating entities to relevant tax laws and requirements and tax efficiency.
- Develop and implement a strategy to reconcile current financial records to reported returns
- Review existing internal practices, policies, and documents to identify any tax issues and concerns and recommend options to achieve compliance and tax efficiency.
- Develop an internal policy to ensure compliance of the whole organization to relevant tax laws and requirements
- Ensure up-to-date knowledge of new tax regulations and assess their financial and operational impact on all operating and non-operating entities.
- Review tax assessments and provide recommendations to the management for appropriate action.
- Secure and ensure completeness of all returns, filings, proof of payments, tax supports and documentation for all transactions
- Maintain reports of tax computations and analysis
- Help ensure records and balances in the accounting system reflects actual records and balances
- Summarize and report tax liabilities to the management
- Perform analysis of projected tax liabilities vs. actual
- Coordinate with Accounting for any closing requirements relating to taxes
- The candidate must possess the following:
- Graduate of any Bachelors/College Degree in Accountancy or BS BA major in Finance Management
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Strong attention to detail, organized and can manage to multi-task and work under pressure
- Eagerness to learn, strong commitment, accountability, and motivation at work
SKILLS AND QUALITIES
Communication & Interpersonal Skills
Accounting staff are required to communicate and coordinate with other departments to provide responses to their queries and concerns or to request relevant financial information from them necessary to complete and accurate financial reporting
Report Writing Skills
The Accounting staff shall be responsible for preparing accounting reports and schedules to summarize results of operations and outstanding account balances that are concise and easy to understand.
Analytical and Problem-solving skills
Accounting involves analyzing transactions and events that give rise to the transactions in order to be able to perform appropriate judgment on the proper recording and reporting of those transactions.
Project Management Skills
Good project management skills would be helpful to organize and complete multiple tasks assigned.
Accounting involves a lot of computation and formulas. All accounting staff shall be able to understand, interpret and create formulas necessary to come up with financial figures.
All recording and reporting processes are done through the Company’s accounting information system, Microsoft, and Google programs. Accounting staff shall have at least basic knowledge on how to navigate within the accounting information system, and use of Microsoft and Google programs.
|National Capital Region
|Consistent Frozen Solutions, 2326 Juan Luna St, Gagalangin, Manila, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Consistent Frozen Solutions is the leading frozen meat supplier in the Philippines, trusted by the top restaurants, meat processors, and supermarkets.
The company began its operations as Kawaii Bento Corporation, selling Japanese bento boxes in 2008. It also engaged in the manufacturing and distribution of frozen Japanese (like gyoza, korokke, and beef sukiyaki) and processed meat (sausage, bacon, ham, tocino, tapa, and longganisa) to restaurants and groceries.
In 2012, the company started its distribution of frozen imported meat, focusing on foodservice businesses, wet markets, and provincial traders.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: CS201205744
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Loans, Parking, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), HMO