National Capital Region Jobs Studio Assistant Position at Mirror Studios Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Studio Assistant with full time working hours for our company office, Mirror Studios Inc., for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales and at least a High School Diploma & Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱15,000 - ₱18,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Mirror Studios Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Studio Assistant.
|Mirror Studios Inc.
|National Capital Region
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, High School Diploma
|Type of Work
A studio assistant manages all aspects of daily studio operations including but not limited to: assisting clients in their photoshoot sessions, editing and printing photos, maintaining cleanliness and tidiness at the studio, answering inquiries, managing and troubleshooting studio equipment, and working with a team.
- 18-28 y/o
- At least a senior high school graduate
- Willing to work in Pasig or Quezon City
- Willing to be trained
- Has good communication and people skills
- Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Lightroom is a plus
|National Capital Region
|Mirror Studios Pasig, 2F Rodil Bldg, 326 Capt. Henry P. Javier, Pasig, 1600 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Mirror Studios is a photo and video production company that brings a perfect balance of creativity and professionalism; of artistry and intellect into all of its productions. We are fueled by right-brained abstracts, wild ideas, and out-of-the-box concepts, yet organized into cohesion and relevance by left-brained thought processing. Our goal is to bring out the best possible version of your vision—from monitor screens to mementos.
- Industry: Arts / Design / Fashion
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: 9 hours per day, Tuesdays off
- Specific Location: Pasig or Quezon City