National Capital Region Jobs Statistician Data Analyst Position at Hanston Properties Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Hanston Properties Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of STATISTICIAN DATA ANALYST and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱25,000 - ₱30,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Hanston Properties Inc.
|Statistician Data Analyst
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Candidate must be a graduate Bachelor’s/College Degree in Statistics, Applied Statistics, Economics, Physics, Applied Mathematics, Mathematics & Mathematical Finance or equivalent;
- At least 2-3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Proficient in MS Office and any Accounting Software applications such as Oracle Netsuite, SAP & Microsoft Dynamics;
- Strong organizational and documentation skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills.
- Collecting and analyzing the department business requirements and transferring the same knowledge to business process;
- Analyzes business processes and workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved or automated;
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and results;
- Designs new process by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams and studying resource capabilities;
- Recommends controls by identifying problems and process gaps; writing improved procedures and designing modifications to existing processes;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Defines project plans/requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget;
- Preparing accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, user interface guides, and functional specification documents;
- Designing and executing the test scripts and test scenarios;
- Managing any change requests related to the working project plans daily to meet the agreed deadlines;
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions;
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; facilitating process workshops that involve eliciting process requirements and liaising with users;
- Monitoring, measuring and providing feedback on process performance;
- Performs other related work that may be assigned from to time.
|National Capital Region
|Hanston Properties Inc., 5 Emerald Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Established real estate expertise spanning five decades
- Stimulating work environment and challenges
- Exceptional learning prospects for personal and professional grow
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
OVER 50 YEARS
Hanston Properties Inc. was established in 1973, in the course of our corporate history, it completed its inaugural project in 1982, the HANSTON BUILDING, which was among the earliest office structures in the Ortigas Center Business District. It also became one of the first buildings to accommodate business process outsourcing (BPO) firms in the 1990s, housing tenants such as Software Ventures International and The Resource Group (TRG).
Our long experience in providing office spaces for corporate tenants lead us to developing another office building along San Miguel Avenue - the HANSTON SQUARE with an area of 50,00 sqm. It is the PEZA-registered 29-storey Grade A office building in Ortigas Center, which provides office space for lease or for rent and meet the needs of the corporate offices, multinational regional offices and BPO companies occupying multi-tenant or single tenant floors.
The company's network of contacts within the construction industry given its long history in the industry has enabled Hanston Properties, Inc. to leverage its supplier network and assemble the necessary expertise to develop a highly specified project.
NORTHBANK is the current project of Hanston Properties is a former steel plant. After more than two decades of being idle, Apollo Steel will be transformed into a master planned mixed-use development with retail and residential buildings anchored by office buildings so that it can be a catalyst for change to the Makati-Mandaluyong Pasig River bank.The site is master planned by Callison-RTKL.
In order to preserve the heritage of the site as a steel plant that operated from the 1960s to the late 80s, Hanston Properties has decided to employ the adaptive reuse of the existing warehouse. The steel warehouse will be converted into a community service and convenience retail outlet and other services catering to the surrounding neighborhood. To support the retail development, we hope to build office buildings catering to the technology sector and traditional head office tenants.
To develop exceptional and sustainable communities that inspire and elevate.
To be a diversified real estate company that is a transformative force in the industry, driving innovation and change through rigorous execution that consistently delivers excellence and exceptional customer satisfaction.
MORE ABOUT US:
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 0
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Parking, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Incentive Leaves, Scholarship Subsidy and Life & Accident Insurance, Mondays to Fridays