National Capital Region Jobs Staff Nurse Position at Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Staff Nurse. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam).
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
|National Capital Region
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
- Gathers the patient’s History of Present Illness from the patient and / or the patient’s significant other.
- Checks, measures records and reports vital signs of patient accurately.
- Assists physicians in examining patients, performing diagnostic and therapeutic procedures and bedside procedures.
- Administers medications as prescribed by the doctors
- Prepares patients for diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- Identifies, plans, evaluates and performs prescribed nursing care needed by the patient.
- Performs shift to shift endorsement with special emphases on critically ill patients, individual article assignments and other information received.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License in Nursing.
- No work experience required.
- Must be willing to work onsite and to travel to Sta. Mesa, Manila
|National Capital Region
|Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, 46 P. Sanchez St, Santa Mesa, Manila, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Accessible to various parts of NCR
- Company is part of the Metro Pacific group
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital (OLLH) is a hospital owned by the Missionary Sisters Servants of the Holy Spirit (SSpS). It started in 1948 with a 50-bed capacity which increased to 160 in 1960. In 1975, the hospital’s capacity rose to 200 beds. At present, OLLH is considered a tertiary hospital with 184 patient beds and 32 nursery beds.
OLLH has weathered the test of time. It has stood witness to over half a century of change. One of the major changes happened on November 1, 2010, when the Missionary Sisters entrusted the operations and management of the hospital via a 20-year long term lease agreement with East Manila Hospital Managers Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Metro Pacific Hospital Holdings Inc., now the largest private hospital operator in the country.
The hospital has been serving the healthcare needs of people for over 70 years with the new management anchored on strong values foundation of SSpS. OLLH envisions a future of being one of the best healthcare institutions with better facilities, updated training methods and programs, and competent hospital and medical staff who are known experts in their respective fields.
To answer the needs of the community and the growing demand of patients seeking medical help, expansion programs and improvement of physical facilities are continuously undertaken to address these. Driven by a passion to serve humanity, OLLH vows to continue its commitment to effectively deliver Christ-centered quality healthcare and holistic healing.
A Christ–centered community of professional health care providers promoting holistic healing.
We are the standard of service excellence our contribution to the health care industry.
Teamwork, Integrity, Professionalism, Team Spirit, Service Excellence
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking
- Specific Location: Santa Mesa, Manila