National Capital Region Jobs Sph Operations Payments – Pooling Position at Shopee Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Shopee Philippines Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as sph operations payments - pooling with a work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Shopee Philippines Inc.
|Sph Operations Payments - Pooling
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
The Operation teams at Shopee covers the operational end-to-end process, from when the buyer searches for a product listed on the Shopee platform, to the moment the buyer receives the products. The team analyses and monitors operational KPIs across the region and conducts root cause analysis when operation performance fluctuates. The Operations team comprises Customer Service, Payment, Listings, Warehouse, Logistics, Seller Operations and Fraud. Browse our Operations team openings to see how you can make an impact with us.
– Prepare AR and AP reconciliations under the Serviced-By-Shopee Business and collections for Marketing Packages
– Prepare monthly claims billing to various brands by Shopee
– Ensure timely payout and management of claims with brands on a day-to-day basis
– Ensure the validity of payables and receivables due from and to Shopee
– Manage discussions, presentations, and relationships with brands managed by the Commercial Payments team
– Investigate and resolve issues related to the validations, and claims
– Engage in various meetings with both internal and external stakeholders across Shopee
– Provide improvement initiatives and manage projects that would simplify and establish controls within processes handled by the team
– Manage discussions with local and regional teams for process improvements
– Manage discussions with local Shopee finance team
– Report to immediate supervisor
– Aid the Team Leader in ensuring all the relevant standards within the working practices guide, KPIs are met
– Perform other similar and related duties as required or directed
|National Capital Region
|Shopee Philippines, Seven/NEO, 5th Ave, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sea is a leading global consumer internet company. Our businesses include Shopee, the most popular e-commerce platform in Southeast Asia and Taiwan, Garena, a leading global online games developer and publisher, and SeaMoney, one of the fastest-growing digital financial services networks in Southeast Asia.
Our mission is to better the lives of the consumers and small businesses of our region with technology. We are headquartered in Singapore and listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Shifting Hours