National Capital Region Jobs Specialist – Security & Compliance Position at Okada Manila
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Okada Manila is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Specialist - Security & Compliance and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Specialist - Security & Compliance
|National Capital Region
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
I. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Ability to execute any information security related matters as being assigned by the management of Information Technology as per business operation required.
- Daily network and data security operation routine checks, file permission audit, user account creation, AD security groups creation and modification with strict adherence to IT Policy and SOPs.
- Front line defense of protecting information from unauthorized access and violations.
- Monitoring and Auditing systems for abnormal activity, and executing corrective actions.
- Ability to assist and perform daily IT security operation and other business critical operation requirements.
- Administration of various solutions required for Technology Risk Management, Information Security Governance, Security Monitoring, Patch Management, Access Control, Data Loss Prevention, and other IT Security application programs.
- Ability to perform, deliver the enforcement of access control and maintain security policies, procedures and standards that describe practical, risk-based mechanisms to maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information systems and data.
- Strong character of Good Ethics, which can be trusted with sensitive confidential electronic data information with strict adherence to IT confidentiality policy agreement.
- Ability to maintain security and governance solutions to monitor the efficiency and effectiveness of security operations, controls and infrastructure.
- Ability to work with all levels of professionalism, fostering relationships with business personnel to analyze, evaluate, and enhance information systems to develop and improve security at procedural and technology levels.
- And all others IT Security and Compliance Related Task.
II. JOB SPECIFICATIONS
Educational Requirement :
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant qualifications.
- An information security or other similar technical certification such as, CEH, CompTIA Security+ or CCNA Security is desirable.
Experience Requirements :
- 5+ years relevant experiences in a large enterprise environment. (Preferably in Casino Resort-Hotel Entertainment industry).
- Requires in depth experience and knowledge of enterprise IT security technologies.
- Possess knowledge and experience in managing compliance and/or security organization, including planning and executing security policies and standards development.
- 3+ years in information security preferred to include administration in least 6 of the following disciplines:
- Execute Data Security, Privileges Access Management and Account Life-Cycle Process.
- 2FA administration management, access provisioning, removal and technical support.
- Performs daily IT Security threat prevention operations, vulnerability assessment, monitoring, executing data security controls and policy enforcement.
- Anti-Malware administration and security analytics operation, monitoring, malware blocking applying control and countermeasures, filedevice trajectory investigation, control and mitigation containment.
- Administration of Spam Firewall Email Security Systems, control, blocking, monitoring and investigation of reported malicious emails.
- Investigate, verify and mitigate malicious URLWebsites.
- Monitoring of vulnerability points, analyze, validate and assess potential data security risks.
- Document and preserve data historical record evidences for future requirement.
- Experienced in Vulnerability Management, Identification and Containment.
- Experienced in Security Information and Event Management and monitoring (SIEM).
- Experienced in Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems among others.
Leadership Skills :
- Must have excellent analytical skills, have the ability to multi-task and have solid project management skills.
- Self-lead with minimal supervisorial needs.
- Project Management skills is a plus.
Technical Skills :
- Ability to understand the relationship between business processes, priorities, risk and their underlying technologies and security risks.
- Strong sense of information security in identifying risks and control-minded.
- Possess wide exposure in information security solutions with practical implementation experience onto business units.
- Ability to adopt with a fast pace and growing company.
Other Qualifications :
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English is a must.
- The ability to build strong relationships and establish interpersonal connections at all levels of the organization; treat others with respect, and conduct business with professionalism and tact.
|National Capital Region
|Okada Manila, New Seaside Dr, Entertainment City, Parañaque, 1701 Kalakhang Maynila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Tiger Resort Leisure & Entertainment, Inc. (TRLEI), a truly world-class casino resort, brings the newest, grandest, and most exciting gaming and entertainment destination in Asia.
The casino and resort is an iconic landmark that features a unique and remarkable Dome nightclub and an exclusive beach club, unrivaled not only in Manila but in the whole of Asia. The most breathtaking spectacle within the property is the dancing water display and light show – an impressive extravaganza—that’s even more incredible than the world-renowned fountains of Dubai.
The property also provides guests with the largest and most luxurious gaming floors in the Philippines. Aside from the excitement and thrills of gaming, guests can take a break and splurge on the most–sought-after luxury and international brands in the shopping esplanade or relax in one of the casino and resort’s well-designed and stunning selection of deluxe rooms, villas, and suites. They can also indulge in a fancy and tasty snack or a lavish gourmet spread from Manila’s finest casual and signature dining restaurants.
With the beautiful Manila Bay as its stunning backdrop, the casino and resort complex is also designing an exclusive marina to allow guests to arrive in style aboard yachts. They can land right outside the property and enjoy the incredible amenities just steps away.
This website gives our guests a glimpse of our iconic resort and showcases the progress of our vision to provide a world-class entertainment property and to make the Philippines the biggest travel destination in Asia.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Competitive Salary, Statutory Benefits, Daily Duty Meals, Property Discounts, Administrative: 5 days work per week; Operative: 6 days work per week
- Specific Location: Parañaque City