National Capital Region Jobs Sourcing Senior Associate (project Based) | Hybrid Work Setup Position at Affinity Express Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company Affinity Express Philippines, Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of sourcing senior associate (project based) | hybrid work setup and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Affinity Express Philippines, Inc.
|Sourcing Senior Associate (project Based) | Hybrid Work Setup
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The Sourcing Senior Associate shall be responsible to provide assistance in the recruitment process which includes but is not limited to scheduling exams and interviews of the candidates, updating the recruitment database, and providing support to other HR projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Conducts sourcing of qualified candidates through various sourcing channels
· Schedules the skills assessment exam and interview of candidates
· Administers the skills assessment exam to candidates to assess their level of technical skills and knowledge
· Maintains and updates the recruitment database
· Assists in other HR projects
· Protects and maintains the confidentiality of employee information
• Must be a Bachelor’s Degree holder
• Must have at least 1 year of solid experience in sourcing and recruiting
• Proficient in MS Office and Google Workspace
• Knowledge of using social media platforms and job portals
• Experience in Boolean search
• Good to excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Keen attention to details
• Amenable to a hybrid set-up (once a week onsite)
• Adaptable to changes
• Experience in hiring technical positions is an advantage
|National Capital Region
|Affinity Express Incorporated Philippines, 801 The Orient Square, F.Ortigas jr. Road, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Who we are
Affinity Express Philippines, Inc. (AEPI), is a member of the Ayala Group through Ayala Corporation's subsidiary Livelt Investments.
Under the brand name AffinityX, we are the leading white-label creative and marketing services partner for companies that help small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) build stronger businesses and brands. Our clients range from local media companies, retailers, ad agencies, and networks to SMB aggregators. Our solutions target companies with large bases of SMB customers who demand rapid, quality work at high scale. Our deep investment in our cloud platform, process automation, proprietary methodologies, and global network of creative talent has resulted in a highly scalable business model well-positioned for accelerated growth.
We encourage a decentralized and entrepreneurial culture that rewards teamwork, continuous improvement, innovation, and a results-oriented attitude. Our success is directly attributable to the team's knowledge, experience, and motivation, its in-depth understanding of best-in-class technologies, and a culture that encourages undertaking initiatives leading to client satisfaction, expanded contracts, and new opportunities.
What we do
AffinityX assists small and medium-sized business owners create logos, design print ads, build websites, and set up digital advertising campaigns. The following are among the major services that our company provides:
- Digital Services:Websites and landing pages, Email Marketing, Social Media,
- Advertising Services:HTML5 Online/ Mobile Social Ads, Programmatic Advertising,
Google PPC,Video, Print Ads, Ad Operations (Display/ PPC)
- Premedia Services:Logo Design, Marketing Collateral, Business Documents,
Signs, PagePlanning and and Pagination
- Partner Services: Workflow Optimization, Complex Integration, Sales Training
and Marketing Support Should be Page Planning and
Where we are
AffinityX Manila, Philippines
4F Building Delta, UP AyalaLand Technohub, Commonwealth Avenue, Diliman,
Quezon City 1101
AffinityX Illinois, USA
2175 Point Blvd, Suite 200, Elgin, IL 60123
AffinityX Pune, India
6F, Wing 3, Cluster D, EON Kharadi Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.
IT & ITES, Special Economic Zone,Plot No 1, Survey No 77, Kharadi
Knowledge Park, MIDC, Kharadi, Pune India 411 014
- Industry: Advertising / Marketing / Promotion / PR
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Vision, Casual Attire, 5 days a week, rotational shift
- Specific Location: Quezon City