National Capital Region Jobs Software Tester Position at Collabera Technologies Private Limited Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Collabera Technologies Private Limited Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg and surrounding areas as software tester with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Collabera Technologies Private Limited Inc.
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
We are looking for an experienced ETL Tester to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for testing the Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) processes of our data warehouse. The ETL Tester will be responsible for developing and executing test plans, creating test cases, and documenting test results.
• Develop and execute test plans and test cases for ETL processes.
• Analyze test results and document defects.
• Work with developers to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
• Monitor ETL processes and ensure data accuracy.
• Create and maintain test data.
• Develop and maintain test automation scripts.
• Ensure that all ETL processes meet the requirements of the business.
• Provide technical support and guidance to other team members.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
• 3+ years of experience in ETL testing is preferred.
• Experience with SQL and data warehouse technologies.
• Experience and knowledge of Control M is preferred.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
|National Capital Region
|6784, Collabera Technologies Private Limited Inc, Rufino Pacific Tower, 1229 Ayala Ave, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Collabera is the fastest growing total talent solutions organization with its expertise in recruitment services, ,IT services, and skill development. Established in 1991, with a vision is to connect the talent to the best organizations, Collabera has over 70 offices spread across APAC, North America and Europe and is a home to 16,00+ employees globally. Being a $750 million organization and a staffing giant for 3 decades ,we have access to 500+ clients globally including Fortune 500 companies.
We support our clients in their digital transformation journey through our IT solutions in Data Management, Cloud operations, Applications, Infrastructure. . Through our high-touch customer-centric approach, we provide cost effective customized solutions to our clients with unmatched quality, responsiveness and flexibility. Collabera’s Learning Organization, Cognixia, provides training to the individuals in advanced digital technologies and has trained over 145,00 individuals globally in IoT, Machine Learning, AI, Kubernetes to name a few.
In the Philippines, we have 2500+ employees with our offices at Makati and Cebu.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: CS201323439
- POEA No.: NCR – MPFO-02090-041114-027-R
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)