National Capital Region Jobs Social Media Marketing Specialist (deog.com) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Jobstreet Philippines has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg and surrounding areas as social media marketing specialist (deog.com) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Advertising.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Social Media Marketing Specialist (deog.com)
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
We are looking for a highly skilled Social Media Marketing Specialist with experience handling E-commerce brands’ social media channels. We need someone who can create compelling advertising campaigns, create content for various platforms, and monitor the performance of campaigns.
- Handle all social media/marketing channels of the assigned brands
- Conduct content research and planning
- Handle and create social media content calendars for all social media channels
- Assist with the creatives for social media postings and ensure the creatives and content are aligned with client brand guidelines
- Draft content for social media posting
- Conceptualize and create social media marketing campaigns
- Create new strategies to boost or optimize social media marketing new and existing campaign performance
- Create clear goals and objectives monthly for assigned brands’ social media campaigns and marketing efforts
- Monitor social media marketing campaigns performance and report weekly/monthly on the social media marketing activities and progress
- Analyze the performance of campaigns and suggest new strategies to improve and develop upcoming and existing campaigns.
- Other tasks as needed
- 2-3 years of digital marketing or social media marketing experience across different channels (Tiktok, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube)
- Amazon experience is a HUGE PLUS
- Experience working for a creative agency or in the marketing and advertising industry.
- Must have E-commerce experience.
- Knowledgeable with design software tools
- Previous experience with content creation and copywriting
- Outstanding communication skills
- Working knowledge about Project Management Tool, Slack, and other relevant tools
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must have strong analytical skills and a creative mind.
- Canva and Video editing knowledge or experience is a PLUS
Work Hours: PH Daytime (FLEXIBLE)
If you have a passion for advertising and a knack for getting results, we want to hear from you!
Send us your resume and portfolio via email at [email protected].
We look forward to meeting you!
|National Capital Region
|H28J+435 Job Hiring In Manila, Century City, Kalayaan Ave. cor. Salamanca St., Brgy Makati, 1210 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days