National Capital Region Jobs Social Media Manager – 12342555470 Position at Support Shepherd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Social Media Manager - 12342555470. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Support Shepherd, and able to work under system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Advertising with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Social Media Manager - 12342555470
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
LOOKING FOR FILIPINO (PHILIPPINES BASED) CANDIDATES
Position: Social Media Manager
Working Hours: Monday-Friday, 40hrs/week, Flexible schedule with 2-3hrs overlap in PST timezone
Salary Range: $1,00-1,250/month
About the Role:
To be the content management and administrative lead for pet keeping digital media business and help build the business into the #1 community of hobby fishkeepers
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop and make 3-5 posts per day on Pinterest
- Develop and make 3–5 posts per day on social channels
- Produce great graphics to be used in posts, and at least one in depth graphic (such as an infographic) weekly
- Monitor and track all blog posts created by the writing team
- Monitor and track all link-building activities
- Manage a database of all content in production
- Identify and reach out to fishkeeping content creators/influencers for partnerships
- Write and send all email blasts (3-7 per week)
- Reply to customer service emails with links and useful info
- Come up with community-building ideas and implement them
- Be a forum monitor when we launch the community forum
- Research behaviors, trends, news, articles, apps, and other great content that they find in a short weekly update along with recommended action steps
- highlight one observation and recommended change or new idea based on email feedback
- Highlight one piece of content that someone else put out that week that they think we should explore
- Monitor KPIs related to traffic, trends, site, behavior, email opens, and click through’s
- Keep a database of all logins for tools and distribute and manage as needed
- At least 3 years of experience as a Social Media Manager, Social Media Strategist, or similar roles
- Must understand how you grow, stay up to date with the latest algorithm changes, and manage the following platforms professionally:
- Pinterest (main focus)
- Previous experience using Notion (or a similar tool) and other online tools for proficiency
- Notable copywriting experience
- Knowledgeable and have used any graphic design tools
- Video editing skills to create videos/motion graphics content for social media
- Excellent Communication Skills in English (Verbal and Written)
- Must be attentive to detail, self-motivated, and highly organized as you take on multiple projects at once
- Has ownership mentality, proactive, and responsible to take on this role and be an asset of the company
- Must submit a portfolio upon application and it must include:
- 1 infographic
- 1 email blast
- 1 content/blog post
|National Capital Region
|J342+GXH Philippine National Police - Headquarters Support Service, General Castaneda Street, Camp Crame, Quezon City, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.