Pasig City Jobs Senior Software Developer Position at EUROLINK NETWORK INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Pasig City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER in our business office, EUROLINK NETWORK INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱65,000 - ₱85,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|EUROLINK NETWORK INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
|Senior Software Developer
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience with Web Application Development, specifically with Agile Methodology
- Expertise in C#/ASP.NET Core
- Expertise in Kestrel Service and Nginx
- Expertise in app deployment and management in Ubuntu Server
- Expertise in RESTful API
- Advanced knowledge in entity framework and LINQ
- Advanced knowledge of Git or any source control
- Available to work on-site
- Willing to be assigned in Ortigas Center, Pasig City
WHAT WE CAN OFFER..
- Negotiable salary
- Career development opportunities
- Sick Leave and Vacation Leave
- Marital Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Holiday pay
- Health Insurance – HMO
- All statutory benefits (SS, PHIC, HDMF)
- Pro-rated 13th month pay
- Employee product discounts in Medical products, Hotel Accomodation services, Travel and Tours services, Medical and Laboratories
|National Capital Region
|Eurolink Network International Corporation, 1605 Tektite West Tower PSE Center bldg, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
"EUROLINK is a prime IT company who upholds to its Guiding Principles to stand above the competition through timely innovation by optimizing and maximizing the people’s potential in providing clients with comprehensive high quality IT solutions such as reliable products, unparalleled customer support, and exceptional services while consistently meeting and exceeding the client’s expectations, thus establishing long-term, seamless partnerships that is based on mutual respect, supreme integrity, and spiritual Values, with God as the binding strength among clients, shareholders and employees.”
Eurolink maintains a significant number of full-time IT professionals for the delivery of its services. Our skills development has always been focused in balancing the workforce between business functional expertise and technical specialists. This provides a thorough understanding of business requirements and provides a great value in supporting our clients in their IT strategic plans.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 5 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)