Makati City Jobs Senior Software Developer/engineer Back End Position at Prophecy Software Solutions Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Senior Software Developer/Engineer Back End with full time working hours for our company office, Prophecy Software Solutions Philippines Inc., for residents of Makati City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree & Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Prophecy Software Solutions Philippines Inc., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Senior Software Developer/Engineer Back End.
|Prophecy Software Solutions Philippines Inc.
|Senior Software Developer/engineer Back End
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
|Type of Work
Position: Senior Software Engineer Back End
Prophecy Software Solutions Philippines Inc is a subsidiary of the Australian-traded software development company Prophecy International.
Who are eMite: eMite develops advanced real-time analytics and dashboard solutions that onboard data from any process or system, adapt to any organizational model, and visualize the entire IT, security and contact center landscape; yesterday, today, and tomorrow. The eMite CX Intelligence platform combines advanced analytics, data correlation, data visualization, KPI management and threshold alerting into a single, out-of-the-box browser-based solution providing actionable insights from both real-time and historical data.
Visit us at ww.emite.com for more information.
Prophecy operates globally with offices across Australia, Europe, the United States, and the Philippines.
We are looking for a senior Software Engineer to join our exciting new Product Strategy and Innovation team who will build out the next generation of our platform. The ideal candidate is a hands-on platform builder with significant experience in developing scalable modern data platforms. We’re looking for someone with experience in business intelligence, analytics, data science, and data products. They must have strong, first-hand technical expertise in a variety of data integrations and web technologies with the proven ability to fashion robust scalable solutions that can manage large disparate data sets and data streaming. They must be at ease working in an agile environment with little supervision as part of the new Product Strategy and Innovations team. This person should embody a passion for continuous innovation and the rapid development of ideas to impress customers and go beyond existing boundaries.
The ideal candidate is a digital innovator, able to take ideas and turn them into working software products, someone who is continually learning and building upon their skills as new technologies emerges that enable new ways of using data to add value to our customers, and a problem solver. The ideal experience is in a wide range of Technologies, can write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages, and has the capability to go full stack to deliver the right product for our customers. We are looking for someone who wants the freedom to create innovative new solutions and break down traditional barriers and help coach the existing team to expand their abilities.
- Help define the approach to coding based on creating a strong user experience and meeting technical requirements
- Guide, coach, and mentor software development engineers
- Assist Technical Support on complex customer issues (e.g., advanced scripts to transform data such as data joins across tables)
- Identify new technologies that if implemented could help deliver product priorities
- Ensure security and quality are baked into every part of the solution.
- Rapidly develop integration capabilities for standards-based endpoints such as Restful APIs.
- Use existing technologies where possible and develop new solutions to rapidly create innovative new products that can be coupled together to enhance client value.
- Integrate existing software products enabling incompatible platforms to work together as part of a workflow.
- Deliver multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
- Write operational documentation with technical authors.
- Enable the maintenance of systems by building in monitoring and helping the support team by correcting software defects
- Proficient in C# and .NET Core, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Familiarity with Elasticsearch, especially aggregation queries and the NEST.NET library
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- 8+ years working in .net core
- Experience working in a microservice architecture
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Some familiarity with Cloud Technology
- Experience writing unit tests and integration tests
- Experience working in an Agile development
- Good understanding of SOLID principles and Clean code.
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases (Elastic stack preferred)
Here at Prophecy Software Solutions Philippines Inc, we offer our staff
- A competitive salary package, and
- Work from Home opportunity – supportive, flexible working environment
If you want to join a global ASX company that is making a difference, Apply Now.
We look forward to receiving your application.
|National Capital Region
|Numerik Solutions Inc., 3rd Floor Universal Re Building 106 Paseo De Roxas St, Cor Gallardo, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1226 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Work From Home - Great Team Environment
- Generous Salary and Benefits Package
- Be part of an ASX Listed Company
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Average Processing Time: 7 days