Makati City Jobs Senior Php Developer Position at Deltek Systems (Philippines), Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Senior PHP Developer. For those of you who live in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Deltek Systems (Philippines), Ltd., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Deltek Systems (Philippines), Ltd.
|Senior Php Developer
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Guaranteed 14th month pay.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Retirement benefits.
Drive your career with #TeamDeltek and receive the following:
- Guaranteed 14th month pay
- Profit share
- Retirement package
- Free HMO up to 3 dependents
- Taxable and non-taxable allowances
- Medicine reimbursement
- Tuition fee reimbursement
- Work from home
- Develop web-based applications and web sites using technologies that conform to Deltek’s standards – specifically PHP
- Research and analyze business requirements, provide conceptual and detail designs to meet various business application needs, including but not limited to HR, Customer Success, and Enterprise Applications.
- Includes requirement to develop, enhance, manage configurations and test and support rollout of solutions as well as database and interface architecture design/support for moderate to complex projects
- Engage in all aspects of Agile development including understanding business requirements and testing support to analyze and mitigate issues.
- Anticipate and proactively manage system and software design needs
- Apply systems and database knowledge to troubleshoot and resolve complex problems using various technical skills such as SQL and configuration setup
- Participate in code reviews and change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications and updates to existing applications
- Interface with third-party software vendors to escalate and resolve integration and software/technical issues
- Collaborate cross-functionally with senior level management, business owners, solution architects, business system analysts, project managers and other engineers/developers to discuss technical options to meet business requirements to achieve secure and scalable solutions
- Promote and follow established processes, policies, standards, and procedures to assure compliance with corporate and regulatory requirements
- Plan, support and manage application lifecycle of development, test, and production environments in accordance with enterprise best practices and defined standards
- Lead the security vulnerability remediation for Business Applications Servers.
- Assist team members and other project leads in day-to-day activities related to project work
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience Required
- 6-8 years working in an IT environment
- 4-6 years working as a developer/systems engineer
- Experience leading complex projects/tasks
- Strong hands-on experience with a variety of code, interface, API, and database concepts
- Experience in full project life cycle development for systems and applications
- Experience integrating and customizing business applications
Technical Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of and development of ERP, HRIS, and CMS systems
- Writing clean, efficient, and well-documented PHP code
- Good understanding of web services, Rest APIs and microservice based architecture
- Experience using Source Code and Version Control Systems like Git
- Experience in cloud base deployment of applications
- Knowledge of DBA tasks, such as deployments, maintenance plans
- Scripting languages such as PowerShell and Python
- Windows OS (Essential)
- SQL Server (Essential)
- AppConnect and/or data integration middleware (strongly desired)
- Experience using SDLC and/or Agile development methodology to conceptualize and deliver software
- Strong communication (oral and written) skills
- Ability to multitask concurrently on different projects
- Wide degree of creativity and passion for process improvement expected
- Maintain a positive environment and high-performance standards
- Flexibility to take on tasks outside of own area and to assist team is a key success factor
- Experience interacting and supporting geographically dispersed clients/users
|National Capital Region
|Deltek Systems (Philippines), Ltd., The Enterprise Center, Paseo de Roxas, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1226 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Great culture
- Career growth opportunities
- Work-life balance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for project-based businesses, Deltek helps organizations of all sizes maximize productivity and revenue. Our market leadership stems from the work of our diverse employees who are united by a passion for learning, growing and making a difference. At Deltek, we take immense pride in creating a balanced, values-driven environment, where every employee feels included and empowered to do their best work. Our employees put our core values into action daily, creating a one-of-a-kind culture that has been recognized globally. Thanks to our incredible team, Deltek has been named one of America’s Best Midsize Employers by Forbes, a Top Workplace by The Washington Post and a Best Place to Work in Asia by World HRD Congress.
Join our growing team, and embark on a great career today. Please visit our websiteww.deltek.com for more job openings.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, 14th month pay, Business Casual, Work Shift and Days Off Depend on the Job. Please see Job posting
- Specific Location: Full-Time Remote