National Capital Region Jobs Senior Operation Manager Position at Nezda Technologies, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Senior Operation Manager. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Nezda Technologies, Inc., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱120,000 - ₱140,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Nezda Technologies, Inc.
|Senior Operation Manager
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
- Determines Client Operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Develops Operations systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice
- networks; utilizes planning and controlling implementations.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Accomplishes adhoc resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Plans and strategizes activities to meet business units financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Prepares Operations performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- With BPO experienced/Retail accounts
|National Capital Region
|Nezda Technologies Inc., 9F ACT Tower, Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City, Makati, 1200, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Nezda - Established in 2014 with 2 offices world-wide, 200+ global clients and strategic workforce is now emerging as Philippines’s most promising people supply chain company with multiple offices and 300+ core employees.
The company started with IT Temporary staffing and now expanded its portfolio to now become the one stop solution for staffing & HR services by offering the following services:-Temporary staffing, Permanent Recruitment, Payroll processing, and Learning Services.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: M-18-01-010
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees