National Capital Region Jobs Senior Application Developer Position at Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, we Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as senior application developer and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
|Senior Application Developer
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The Senior Application Developer designs, builds, configures software applications to meet business process and application and report requirements of the organization.
Concurrently, the Application Developer provides Level 2 Support for application-related issues raised by users and other stakeholders of the organization.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to understand business needs.
- Assesses business requirements if rightful solution is (a) configuration change or process change on existing systems, (2) application development of in-house system, or (3) acquisition of out-of-the box systems.
- Provides support for production application systems
- Develops code and designs software applications based on user specifications.
- Modifies existing software to correct errors or improve performance.
- College Graduate with Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Must be willing to work onsite and to travel to Sta. Mesa, Manila
|National Capital Region
|Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, 46 P. Sanchez St, Santa Mesa, Manila, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Accessible to various parts of NCR
- Company is part of the Metro Pacific group
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital (OLLH) is a hospital owned by the Missionary Sisters Servants of the Holy Spirit (SSpS). It started in 1948 with a 50-bed capacity which increased to 160 in 1960. In 1975, the hospital’s capacity rose to 200 beds. At present, OLLH is considered a tertiary hospital with 184 patient beds and 32 nursery beds.
OLLH has weathered the test of time. It has stood witness to over half a century of change. One of the major changes happened on November 1, 2010, when the Missionary Sisters entrusted the operations and management of the hospital via a 20-year long term lease agreement with East Manila Hospital Managers Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Metro Pacific Hospital Holdings Inc., now the largest private hospital operator in the country.
The hospital has been serving the healthcare needs of people for over 70 years with the new management anchored on strong values foundation of SSpS. OLLH envisions a future of being one of the best healthcare institutions with better facilities, updated training methods and programs, and competent hospital and medical staff who are known experts in their respective fields.
To answer the needs of the community and the growing demand of patients seeking medical help, expansion programs and improvement of physical facilities are continuously undertaken to address these. Driven by a passion to serve humanity, OLLH vows to continue its commitment to effectively deliver Christ-centered quality healthcare and holistic healing.
A Christ–centered community of professional health care providers promoting holistic healing.
We are the standard of service excellence our contribution to the health care industry.
Teamwork, Integrity, Professionalism, Team Spirit, Service Excellence
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking
- Specific Location: Santa Mesa, Manila