National Capital Region Jobs Senior Account Manager – Ph Position at Online Marketing Gurus
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Do you currently live in the National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Online Marketing Gurus is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Senior Account Manager - PH and able to work under working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Online Marketing Gurus
|Senior Account Manager - Ph
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
Are you an experienced and established Digital Account Manager looking for a step up, with strong knowledge/experience across digital marketing (SEO and SEM)?
Want to join Australia’s largest and fastest growing independent agency, where your success and achievements will be recognised and rewarded?
This is your chance to be part of an award winning agency, where everything you do will impact the growth and success of the business, locally and globally.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Lead communication for clients and provide customer service within your assigned portfolio
- Develop and grow relationships with all client stakeholders.
- Maintain client satisfaction via service levels and anticipating customer needs.
- On-board new clients, present company documentation for client onboarding and reporting.
- Manage, communicate and present project deliverables, timelines, expectations, goals and milestones to internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify and pursue profitable growth opportunities in existing client portfolio.
- Work with SEO & PPC teams to ensure cutting edge SEO strategies & complimenting campaigns across other search, PPC & social channels.
- Work with our production and creative teams to ensure we provide an unbeatable experience and fantastic results to our clients.
- Responsible for ongoing training education to stay up to date with changes and developments in the industry.
- Champion company Values, Purpose and Vision internally and externally.
- Experience in Account Management, Client Services/Client Management in the digital marketing space
- Agency experience preferred
- Knowledge / Experience in SEO, PPC, Social Media Advertising and Web Builds.
- Relationship builder who can quickly build rapport with all types of people
- Ability to understand and overcome challenges with your clients
- Solutions and outcomes focused
- Excited about working in an always changing and evolving industry
- Can effectively manage multiple projects and work with various teams in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Have a positive and can-do attitude.
- Our #1 belief and goal is that if employees are happy and over the moon – the culture is amazing and together we can achieve incredible results!
- Massive focus on hiring good human beings – we believe the rest can be learned and developed through our training initiatives
- Huge focus on employee development, engagement & growth opportunities
- Hybrid-working – enjoy the great office vibe and the benefit of working from home
- Largest independent agency in Australia – tripled revenue year in last 3 years
- We are in significant growth mode, looking for our future leaders as we scale globally- currently 140+ employees in Sydney and Melbourne, 40 in the Philippines, as well as USA expansion ongoing. This was 30 employees 3 years ago!
- R&D investment, forefront of digital marketing, innovation
- Our values are- We ‘Share evidence, not opinion’, ‘Find solutions, not problems’, ‘Make customers love you’, ‘Own it and get it done’
- We live Diversity, Equity & Inclusion as our people including our Leadership Team are of many cultural backgrounds and represent a positive gender mix. In fact we have people from all walks of life and diverse backgrounds including LGBTQ, disability and socio-economic backgrounds.
OMG is an equal opportunity employer, so by working for us, you’ll be part of an organization that supports diversity and inclusion.
- Birthday leave
- Paid Parental leave
- Volunteer leave
- Paid Public Holidays (AU or PH Public holidays depending on department)
- Service recognition awards
- Global Career progression opportunities
- Employee Career and Leadership Development and Training Programs
- Work from home
- Social events – including food and social drinks
- Employee Referral Program
- HMO Allowance
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.