Pasay City Jobs Sap Sf Employee Central Consultant Position at VESTAS SHARED SERVICE A/S
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, VESTAS SHARED SERVICE A/S is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Pasay City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of SAP SF Employee Central Consultant and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|VESTAS SHARED SERVICE A/S
|Sap Sf Employee Central Consultant
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
You will join the Digital Technology Solutions People & Culture Manila team, which is part of Vestas Digital Solutions Department. We are responsible for the application development, maintenance, and support of P&C (HR) solutions mainly comprised of SF (“SuccessFactors”) and HCM systems. Working closely with business stakeholders, especially the People & Culture Department.
- You will be part of an Agile team – Digital Technology Solutions People & Culture Manila team- who is working with the P&C Digital Team and work closely together with the P&C SDM, Product Owner, and DS P&C Solutions Architects
- In your role, you will, together with the team, be ensuring the support and operations of the P&C solutions in Vestas and be supporting in building the setup for the future
- Be part of the project team that will Implement the SF solution with more focus on Time Off and Time Sheet modules
- Support translation of global and local business requirements into functional and technical requirements
- Ability to assist in design, building, testing, and delivering integrations to 3rd party vendor solutions
- Review, configure, test, and showcase new features or new configurations in SF to meet business needs
- Research, recommend, and stay abreast of SF offerings, solutions, and releases
- Create and deliver detailed functional and UAT testing plans for approval and sign off
- Provide insights and recommendations on ways to optimize the employees’ digital experience
- Leverage service design principles and agile implementation methodology to implement system solutions and increase employee usage/adoption
- Support application system analysis to prepare storyboards, wireframes, journey maps, or data flow diagrams to articulate system understanding
- Support incident/escalation processes to minimize system downtime
- Support on critical system administration tasks including cyclical & year-end activities
- Ensure consistent and aligned processes across local and global footprints of the SF solution
- Take part in the SF release updates activities, enhancements, and system changes and work with stakeholders to determine the enablement plan
- Take part in the refresh of SF instances/environments as part of system maintenance processes
- Interact with other SAP Support groups to escalate and provide resolution of issues
- Minimum 10 years of functional expertise in several SAP HCM modules including organizational management, personnel administration, payroll, time management, HR reporting, etc
- Minimum 1-3 years of consulting, support, and implementation experience in SAP “SuccessFactors” Employee Central solution including Time Sheet and Time off Modules
- Good understanding of designing concepts, principles, and SF (“SuccessFactors”) guidelines
- Knowledge and experience in SF (“SuccessFactors”) Integration to other systems (e.g. SAP HR On-Prem)
- Bachelor’s degree major in Information Technology or equivalent is required
- High knowledge and experience with office-related automation tools: PC, word processing, spreadsheet, etc
- Extensive experience in stakeholder management with a very good understanding of HR Business processes and IT systems on a global scale
- “SuccessFactors” and ITIL Foundation Certification
|National Capital Region
|Vestas Shared Service A/S – Philippine ROHQ, 12F Harbor Tower, Five E-com Center, Mall of Asia Complex, Harbor Dr, Pasay, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Ranked #1 as most sustainable company in the world
- Vestas ensures sustainability in everything we do
- Vestas strives to be a diverse and most inclusive workplace
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Vestas Shared Service Centre, Manila, Philippine
Vestas’s In house Shared Service Centre (SSC) is based in Manila, Philippines which provides processing services to Vestas businesses around the world, mainly in Finance & Accounting, Master Data Management, Procurement, Global Service Support Center and Remote Operations Center. Its primary purpose is to deliver a low cost, scalable and customer- centric shared service operations out of the Philippines. We offer exciting careers and excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment at the world's leading wind turbine producer. You will join an international work environment, where you will collaborate with various stakeholders. You will gain relevant work experience and you will be part of an ambitious team working towards preserving our planet for the future generations. In Vestas, you will experience a fast-paced environment where no days are ever the same, strengthening your personal as well as your professional growth.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore. Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,00 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future. Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity. To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at ww.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.
Benefits & Others
Retirement Benefit Plan
Group Life & Accident Insurance
Hospitalization/ HMO coverage plus Dependents
Other Benefits and Monetary Allowances
- Industry: Utilities / Power
- Registration No.: FS201510948
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Fitness Subsidy, Retirement Benefit, HMO coverage and more