Pasay City Jobs Salesforce Solution Architect Position at VESTAS SHARED SERVICE A/S
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
VESTAS SHARED SERVICE A/S has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Pasay City and surrounding areas as salesforce solution architect with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|VESTAS SHARED SERVICE A/S
|Salesforce Solution Architect
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Are you enthusiastic about propelling the digital transformation agenda of sustainable energy solutions with a global reach? Do you feel ready to anchor knowledge in an evolving IT organization and accelerate technology implementation in Commercial and Service processes?
Then join us at Vestas’ Salesforce journey, to ensure that we are ready to scale up our high-quality product portfolio!
You will join Vestas’ expanding Shared Services Center in Manila, which is a strategic priority to keep our undisputed global role in wind power intact. We, as the Global IT organization, are accountable for digitalizing our operations by enabling the business to harvest Vestas´ know-how throughout the value chain, while focusing on E2E synergies. Joining our growing team will provide an opportunity to influence the fundamental shifts that we intend to take and continuously improve our solutions.
Reporting to the Salesforce Competency & Delivery Center department, which is responsible for advising our Business Units on technology that supports Commercial and Service processes. We are currently building up multiple agile product teams with motivated people, who are always ready to benchmark best practices from others’ specialized expertise as we collaborate. With our main tool, Salesforce, we solve complex business opportunities effectively and provide seamless service to our internal stakeholders. What you can take for granted is an exciting backlog of business and technical requirements that we need to incorporate into our offerings, a commitment to delivering innovative, and efficient mandate in developing best-in-class solutions.
Your primary area of responsibility is within the technical development of our Salesforce solutions and solving issues that users experience. With a long-term strategic focus, you will explore E2E value opportunities to establish linkages in our technology map. An ideal Solution Architect enjoys working with the Product Owner and designing solutions to meet business needs. This key member of the team will support the Product Owner to build a roadmap, participate in Plan, Architect, and Design activities, and guide the subsequent implementation of Salesforce.
More specifically, your tasks will entail;
- Guide business process design, roadmap planning, and identifying touch points in multi-cloud implementations
- Develop professional relationships by building trust and positive working relationships with key stakeholders
- Remain current with industry-standard technology drivers and innovations including the Salesforce product set
- Liaise with other architects and product teams to support E2E implementations
- Create prototypes, proof of concepts, and sample mockups as a means of eliciting and defining business requirements
- Design and configure requested features
We envision that you have
- A relevant degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering / IT
- +5 years of experience working with the Salesforce platform
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including any of the following: Sales, CPQ, Service, FSL, Community, B2B Commerce, and Marketing Cloud
- Experience in continuous development methodologies for an organization(s) with global reach and a large number of application users
- Experience in guiding workshops to define and prioritize requirements and required capabilities. Ability to ask questions during workshops and suggest best practices and efficient ways of implementing business processes
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Ability to demonstrate concepts visually and in writing as the situation demands to guide stakeholders in thinking through all aspects of the ask
- Great critical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
Moreover, we envision that you can fulfill some of the following points;
- Working Agile and using Scrum
- Previous experience in a multinational organization
- Previous experience in digital transformation, product development, or translating user stories to feasible IT solutions
- Previous experience in collaborating with diverse teams to deliver an E2E IT solution, troubleshoot issues on the way, and align priorities
- You can provide effective presentations to decision-makers, supported by quantitative and qualitative data, to suggest new business/technology opportunities
We envision that you possess the following abilities to effectively act in the role;
- Relevant active Salesforce Certifications or ability to achieve them upon hire
- Good communication skills in English – both written and verbal
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- A skilled networker and able to build, develop and maintain relationships in a global matrix environment
- Approach situations in a pragmatic manner
- Go beyond the siloed approach and see business value holistically
- Process-oriented and have a structured way of working
- Turning complex ideas into structured and crisp messages and effectively communicating them
- Innovative person and able to support teams on your own
- Take ownership of your assigned responsibilities
- A high degree of flexibility and commitment
|National Capital Region
|Vestas Shared Service A/S – Philippine ROHQ, 12F Harbor Tower, Five E-com Center, Mall of Asia Complex, Harbor Dr, Pasay, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Ranked #1 as most sustainable company in the world
- Vestas ensures sustainability in everything we do
- Vestas strives to be a diverse and most inclusive workplace
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Vestas Shared Service Centre, Manila, Philippine
Vestas’s In house Shared Service Centre (SSC) is based in Manila, Philippines which provides processing services to Vestas businesses around the world, mainly in Finance & Accounting, Master Data Management, Procurement, Global Service Support Center and Remote Operations Center. Its primary purpose is to deliver a low cost, scalable and customer- centric shared service operations out of the Philippines. We offer exciting careers and excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment at the world's leading wind turbine producer. You will join an international work environment, where you will collaborate with various stakeholders. You will gain relevant work experience and you will be part of an ambitious team working towards preserving our planet for the future generations. In Vestas, you will experience a fast-paced environment where no days are ever the same, strengthening your personal as well as your professional growth.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore. Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,00 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future. Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity. To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at ww.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.
Benefits & Others
Retirement Benefit Plan
Group Life & Accident Insurance
Hospitalization/ HMO coverage plus Dependents
Other Benefits and Monetary Allowances
- Industry: Utilities / Power
- Registration No.: FS201510948
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Fitness Subsidy, Retirement Benefit, HMO coverage and more