National Capital Region Jobs Sales Marketing Administrator | Dayshift | Day 1 Hmo Position at Emapta
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company Emapta is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of sales marketing administrator | dayshift | day 1 hmo and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Sales Marketing Administrator | Dayshift | Day 1 Hmo
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
Homey. Comfortable. Compassionate.
Find a place you’ll surely belong.
Form meaningful connections, get awesome experiences, and earn the benefits that you truly deserve when you join the team as a Sales Marketing Administrator.
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Schedule: Day shift
- Work Arrangement: Onsite
Your Future Team
Enough with the hustle culture. It’s time to prioritize work-life balance.
As a Sales Marketing Administrator, you will prepare sales files, agency agreements and supporting documentation and comply relating to agency agreements and property administration.
Join a team where you’ll be motivated to do your best, be your best, and grow towards achieving your career and personal goals.
What You’ll Do
Wondering what you’ll be doing everyday as a Sales Marketing Administrator? Here are the tasks and responsibilities:
- Sales advices, exchange confirmation letters, settlement confirmation letters
- Preparation of presentation materials
- Database management
- General office administration as required
- Placement of all media advertising
- Management of marketing for each property
- Co-ordinate all marketing, advertising and PR activities
- Manage agent marketing schedules
- Manage social media schedules
- Manage electronic digital marketing correspondence
- Supervise the quality control of branded materials
- Website management
- Establish and maintain good working relations with suppliers
- Maintain records of supplier rate cards, publication options, advertisement specifications, promotional deals, and deal end dates
- Prepare marketing budgets as required
- Prepare marketing campaigns for all properties and ensure all advertising deadlines are met
- Mail outs
- Ad hoc duties
What You’re Good At
- Proficient in the use of computers and all Microsoft Office applications
- Administration skills, strong organization skills with a commitment to customer focus, and problem-solving ability
- A demonstration of the ability to show initiative to work smarter, improving systems and processes
- Self-directed and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- High integrity and a proven ability to maintain confidentiality
- A good eye for detail
Whom You’ll Work With
Experience a global career opportunity by working with one of our international clients.
Our partner is a full-service agency with over 20 years of history catering to premium and middle markets in select locations. Their elevated brand is distinguished by their presence in boutique markets, beautiful marketing and presentation, impressive digital reach, appreciation of lifestyle and design, and commitment to superior service standards.
How You’ll Be Rewarded
- HMO upon day 1
- Prime Office Locations (Easy access to MRT stations, restaurants, and banks)
- Standard government and Emapta benefits
- 20 days annual leave
- Career growth opportunities
- Diverse and supportive work environment
- Fun employee engagement activities
Who are we?
You hold the choice to create a better future.
With a wide roster of international clients catering to various industries, you’re always at the front seat of exceptional global opportunities without hopping on a plane to work abroad.
Guided by our goal to successfully link every talent to our pool of fast-growing clients, you are empowered to build a more steadfast global career that leads to long-term growth and employee satisfaction.
Apply now and be empowered to succeed!
|National Capital Region
|EMAPTA - Orient Square Building, Ortigas, The Orient Square, 2/F, Building Emerald Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
People-oriented, service-driven, and always empowered.
For over a decade, we’ve successfully linked 600+ skilled professionals and industry starters to our global client organizations by offering international career opportunities and flexible working arrangements through our 15 state-of-the-art offices here in the Philippines.
Our commitment to providing our employees with supportive workspaces and benefits motivates our people to stay with us in the long run. We have built top teams for over 540 clients and established a reputation as a leading provider in the outsourcing industry.
We are celebrating having been recognized by HR Asia as one of the "Best Companies to Work for in Asia" (Philippine Edition) and Philippine Daily Inquirer and Statista named us as one of the Best Employers to Work for in 2023.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Emapta Academy, Smart casual, Morning / Mid / Night / Shifting
- Specific Location: Makati