National Capital Region Jobs Research And Data Entry Specialist – 12951636820 Position at Support Shepherd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Research and Data Entry Specialist - 12951636820. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Support Shepherd, and able to work under system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Corporate Finance/Investment with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Research And Data Entry Specialist - 12951636820
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
LOOKING FOR FILIPINOS OR PHILIPPINES-BASED CANDIDATES
Position: Research and Data Entry Specialist
Working Schedule: Monday – Friday – 9 AM – 5 PM EST Overlap 4 hours
Monday – Friday – 9 PM – 5 AM PHT Overlap 4 hours
(With the potential to move to a PH working schedule once finished with training)
Expected Salary: 800 – 1,200 USD
We are a global investment firm managing capital on behalf of leading institutional investors and family offices. We have a long-term time horizon and a focus on investing in and utilizing technology to enhance our investment process. We invest primarily in public equities around the world, using both systematic and fundamental strategies. We also leverage our technology expertise to invest in innovative private companies globally. Our team is comprised of developers, data scientists, and experienced investment professionals from leading hedge funds and institutional investment firms.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather financial data throughout the globe
- Manually collect data
- Take over manual work, go through sites, and get information
- Collect that information to put in Excel
- Use Excel formulas (VLOOKUP, etc.) to analyze data
- 2 years of Excel experience, including basic/intermediate analysis using formulas
- Proficient with Google Suites
- Clients note: We would like to emphasize that attention to detail and past experience in a data entry type of role were very valuable to us.
- Has direct experience using formulas like VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH, etc. and
- Has excellent Excel skills. (Has the desire to continue working in Excel.)Q
- Specific Excel skills: (VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH, etc),
|National Capital Region
|J342+GXH Philippine National Police - Headquarters Support Service, General Castaneda Street, Camp Crame, Quezon City, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.