National Capital Region Jobs Quality & Process Excellence Manager (six Sigma Green/black Belt Certified) Position at EXL Service Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, EXL Service Philippines, Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Quality & Process Excellence Manager (Six Sigma Green/Black Belt Certified) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Quality Assurance with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|EXL Service Philippines, Inc.
|Quality & Process Excellence Manager (six Sigma Green/black Belt Certified)
|National Capital Region
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
The QC Manager is responsible for ensuring smooth functioning of Quality Compliance function in client processes while ensuring that internal and client compliance requirements are met and assisting in driving incremental improvements.
- Responsible for designing new processes for QC functioning to meet client specific requirements; facilitate migrations to seamlessly set up quality compliance
- Leads significant process improvement projects
- Train / mentor personnel from other functions on quality tools and concepts and mentor AMs / GBs
- Responsible for ensuring ongoing compliance to quality standards based on internal as well as client requirements
- Responsible for working closely with clients and operations team to carry out process improvement activities and facilitate best practice sharing and driving standardization
- Perform ongoing reviews to ensure compliance to QSD to all certification and internal / client requirements
- MUST BE GREEN BELT / BLACK BELT CERTIFIED
- Trained / Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt from a reputed organization with 7-9 years of experience
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office – MS Excel, Power Point, Word Doc, Outlook
- Process Mapping/Value Stream Mapping
- Knowledge of calls recording system and its usage (NICE, Witness, etc) preferred
Process Specific Skills
- Knowledge of industry domain being aligned to healthcare
- Knowledge of quality systems (ISO, COPC) preferable
Soft skills (Desired)
- Project management skills to drive improvement projects / initiatives
- Analytical skills
Soft Skills (Minimum)
- Leads engagements at vertical / program / client level
- Understands business requirements and provides appropriate solutions to benefit the business
- Has the ability to identify superior improvement opportunities
- Knowledge of quality assurance, process improvements, domain, etc
- Monitoring and Reviewing
- Fosters a spirit of collaboration and team work
- Ability to relentlessly pursuing excellence
- Conformance to policies / compliances with auditing skills and eye for details
- Ability to coach and give feedback on an ongoing basis.
- Interviewing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication Skills.
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to resolve conflicts constructively and lead in a continually challenging environment
- Graduate in any stream
- Exposure to quality systems (ISO, COPC, etc) preferred
Work Experience Requirements
- Minimum 8 years of total work experience with at least 2 years of relevant in BPO / ITES industry
- Minimum 5 year in the current role/assignment
|National Capital Region
|Exlservice Philippines, Inc, 6th Floor, OneE-com Center, Harbor Drive, Mall of Asia Complex 1308, Pasay, 3001 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
EXL Service (Nasdaq:EXLS) is a recognized business solutions provider. EXL's service offerings are aligned to provide a competitive edge to its clients by transforming and outsourcing business processes. While outsourcing involves providing a full spectrum of business process services from offshore delivery centres that require ongoing process management skills, transformation services enable continuous improvement of client processes by bringing together EXL's capabilities in reengineering including six sigma process improvement, research & analytics, and risk advisory services.
Visit our Recruitment Offices:
- 6/F One E-Com Center, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay, Metro Manila
- 9/F Plaza E Building, Northgate Cyberzone, Filinvest Alabang, Muntinlupa City
- 10/F 2Quad Building, Cardinal Rosales Avenue, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City
Choose to be Social:
LinkedIn: EXL Philippines
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Corporate, Business Casual, Graveyard, Nighshift
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Quality & Process Excellence Manager (six Sigma Green/black Belt Certified) position job vacancies