Makati City Jobs Public Relations Specialist Position at REMOTE STAFF, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
REMOTE STAFF, INC. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Makati City and surrounding areas as public relations specialist with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Public Relations.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱40,000 - ₱65,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|REMOTE STAFF, INC.
|Public Relations Specialist
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
This role oversees the branding campaign/s of the client locally and work with offshore agencies.
- Create PR Strategy.
- Use a mix of media channels for campaigns and track its performance.
- Write PR Releases and Media Kits.
- Oversee the work of associates to coordinate interviews or events.
The selection criteria are the following :
- Formal education in Journalism
- Exposure to different media
- Experience in PR work representing self-help authors, celebrities
- Willing to work US Shift – 11 pm to 9 am
- Good presentation and pitching skills
|National Capital Region
|Level 29, Remote Staff, Joy-Nostalg Center, 17 ADB Ave, Ortigas Centre, Pasig, 1600 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Remote Staff, Inc. has been providing fulfilling careers to Filipinos since 2007. We connect Philippine-based candidates with clients in Australia, the US, and the UK who are looking for professionals as international extensions of their teams.
We specialize in providing full-time and part-time HOME-BASED work for web developers, graphic designers, virtual assistants, internet marketers, SEO/SEM, writers, accountants, among others. These are roles that can be performed by a contractor on a computer or phone from his own HOME OFFICE and does not require physical presence with the client.
Remote Staff is trusted by thousands of Filipinos over the years. As we provide a safe virtual working environment, we also guarantee fair and timely wages. We’re a team that understands Filipino culture and attracts quality clients who believe in our business model. Of our qualities, we’re best at maintaining accountability and transparency for every working relationship we establish.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Government Mandated Benefits
- Specific Location: Homebased