National Capital Region Jobs Project Manager For Concept Stores, Kiosks And Exhibits Position at realme Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Project Manager for Concept Stores, Kiosks and Exhibits. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, realme Philippines, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Project Manager For Concept Stores, Kiosks And Exhibits
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
1. Make an Endorsement Letter and follow up existing Endorsement Request
2. Forsee that the Endorsement Request will push through
3. Make MOA based on the realme and Dealer Agreement
4. proof-reading contract and MOA
5. Assist CKE Manager in filing documents
6. Other Data work and admin tasks as requested by HoD
– Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, or Marketing
– 1-2yrs experience in Project Management/Project expansion
– Strong program and management leadership skills
– Strong organizational skills
– Can read and analyze data
– Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
– Must have good presentation skills
– Strong analytical skills, and an ability to “think outside the box”
– Must be conversational in English
|National Capital Region
|Realme Philippines Headquarters, One World Place, 9th Floor, 32nd St, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Who are we?
realme online store sells some of the most affordable high-performance smartphones. The brand focuses on matching the hardware specifications of the successfully running more expensive phones in a slick design and a light price tag. The brand’s commitment to making a change in the smartphone segment shows in the power-packed smartphones it delivers. The online store of the brand has expanded. Therefore besides the smartphones, you would also be able to shop for smartphone accessories like earphones, cases and tech organizer backpacks. Therefore this is a brand that takes care of the diverse needs of the tech enthusiasts.
When were we established?
realme is a technology brand officially established on May 4, 2018 by Sky Li. The aspiration of realme is to provide products with a comprehensive superior experience for the young, and realme is committed to be a trendsetting technology brand.
What do we do ?
Due to the abilities in cutting-edge technologies of smartphones and IoT, realme brings consumers products with trendsetting technologies, features and trendsetting experiences that are first applied in the price segment.At the beginning of 2020, realme announced its dual driven strategy of “Smartphone + AIoT”. In June of 2020, realme's global users of smartphone reached 35 million and its sales volume of AIoT audio products broke the record of 1 million. According to the statistics of Counterpoint global smartphone shipments in Q1 of 2020, the emerging smartphone brand realme still ranks 7th with year-over-year growth rate of 157% which ranks the first in the world as well. As the world's fastest-growing smartphone brand, realme stands firmly among the mainstream smartphone brands.
Which countries are we present?
At present, realme has entered 27 markets worldwide, including China, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Europe, Russia, Australia, Egypt, etc.
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Direct Hire / Performance Incentive / HMO upon regularization, Smart Casual