National Capital Region Jobs Project Management | Finance (eh 1983) Position at Accenture
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Accenture has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg and surrounding areas as project management | finance (eh 1983) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & Corporate Finance/Investment.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Project Management | Finance (eh 1983)
|National Capital Region
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
Go through a faster and more convenient recruitment process today and be part of one of the biggest and most stable organizations in the world!
How to apply?
- We are on Workday! For faster processing, kindly ready your CV to apply using autofill with resume.
- Click apply now and you will be redirected to our Workday site, click apply again and you will be asked to autofill with resume, apply manually or if you have previous application, you can use it to re-apply. Make sure to complete your Workday profile for your application to be processed.
Duties & Responsibilities
- You will support Growth Markets Leadership with analytics and insights on sustainable profitable growth across the Market through its strategic priorities
- Contribute to strategic decision making as a trusted advisor. Proactively maximize our Finance advisory role partnering with business to drive vale through actionable solutions based in an impactful Storytelling
- Demonstrate strong business knowledge and oriented to Growth Markets Finance Director in driving sustainable revenue growth while optimizing profitability liaising with the finance teams to drive actions and outcomes in an agile approach
- Analyze and drive actions on pricing and cost to serve levers for margin expansion, monitor and help drive improvements
- Anticipate and focus on predictability based on actuals analysis with high integration and collaboration with teams across Market Units including working closely with the Forecasting & Planning, Payroll & Cost Optimization, Investments, Competitor Financials and Data Analytics & Storytelling Teams
As part of the Leadership you will
- Lead the team in Growth Markets
- Have exposure to Finance top Leadership through the involvement in global Finance actions and initiatives
- Be ambassador of culture and strategy. Change agent example with innovation at the DNA core, maximizing the power of the Data Analytics and Storytelling team
- Degree in one of the following fields: Economics / Business Administration / Finance
- At least 8 years work experience in Accounting, Financial Forecasting, and Analysis
- At least 5 years leadership experience
- Advanced knowledge in general accounting concepts
- Confident and comfortable dealing with Finance and non-finance executive leadership
- Experience supervising dynamic teams, with focus on developing talent and drive actionable solutions and outcomes
- Ability to lead and drive in a fast-paced business environment
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills
- Good understanding of economic model and key Financial Business Outcomes and Financial Systems. Previous experience with Finance Business Management valuated
- Strong communication and storytelling skills, ability to build strong networks and collaboration environments
- Innovation and constant learning attitude. Knowledge of agile methodologies
Why join Accenture?
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
*Terms and Conditions apply
|National Capital Region
|Accenture, 4075 N Williams Ave #240, Portland, OR 97227
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,00 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
GF Robinsons Cybergate Tower 1, Pioneer Street corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City
Monday - Friday | 9AM-5PM
Valdez Building A, Venvi IT Hub, Barangay 1 San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
Monday - Friday | 9AM-6PM
16F Ebloc2, Geonzon Street, Cebu IT Park, Cebu City
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Stay Connected Facebook.com/accenturejobsph
LinkedIn: Accenture Careers in the Philippines group
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
For interested applicants, please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Shifting Schedule
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Project Management | Finance (eh 1983) position job vacancies