Quezon City Jobs Project In-charge-interior Designer Position at Graceline Products, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Graceline Products, Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Quezon City and surrounding areas as project in-charge-interior designer with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Building/Construction & Civil/Construction.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱18,000 - ₱22,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Graceline Products, Inc.
|Project In-charge-interior Designer
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
|Type of Work
We are looking for an artful Interior Designer to undertake a variety of space designing projects. You will deal with design from conceptual development and liaising with the stakeholders to managing and executing the design. The goal is to design practical spaces but yet visually pleasing.
- Undertake design project from concept to completion
- Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
- Set costs and project fees according to budget
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Produce “sample” and “mood products”
- Supervise work progress
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practises
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
- Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- BS degree in Interior Design or similar
|National Capital Region
|M272+598 Graceline Product Inc., Balintawak, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Exposure in various projects such as hotels, resorts & condo
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Graceline Products, Inc. (GLPI) is in the manufacturer of building materials such as kitchen and closet systems,as well as furniture for the home and office for the domestic market.
Our plants are located in Meycauayan,Bulacan The facilities of these plants have been designed to complement each other to achieve a higher level of efficiency and production capacity
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: -
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), SSS/Philhealth/Pag-ibig, 6 Days- Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm ; Saturday 8:00am - 4:00pm