National Capital Region Jobs Project Coordinator Position at LWK & PARTNERS (Manila)
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Building/Construction & Architect/Interior Design, we LWK & PARTNERS (Manila), are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as project coordinator and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|LWK & PARTNERS (Manila)
|National Capital Region
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/ College Degree in Architecture/ Interior Design or equivalent (Passed Board/ Professional License Exam is an advantage)
- At least three (8) years working experience model and drawing production using Revit, with international luxury residential, and high-density projects, in the related field is required for this position
- Required Skill(s): AutoCad, Revit, Navisworks, BIM Collaborate Pro
- Must have handled BIM coordinator roles.
- Must be keen on details and results- driven.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to meet deadlines
- Able to work independently, multi-task, solve problems, collaborate with colleagues and other staff at all levels
- Required knowledge of the process of design, development, and design documentation
- Quality-driven, accurate and efficient, and works well with minimum supervision
- Past experience with an international firm (with Hong Kong project) a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Applicants must be willing to work at Pasong Tamo, Makati City
SCOPE OF WORK
- Leading collaboration internally with technical teams, project managers, cost managers, and purchasing agent.
- Successfully deliver design on budget, on schedule, compliant with program standard.
- Lead, review and manage third party Interior Design Consultants through Schematics, Design Development and Installation of Amenities’ Spaces.
- Presents the design to stakeholders during early project phases. Develops building design in accordance with cost parameters.
- Visits project sites to monitor progress and conformance to company established standard.
- Communicate to the Client, Managing Director/Senior Managing Director any critical issues.
- Create and execute a low cost sourcing plan to align with budget and strategic business objectives.
- Prepares, reviews, and processes shop drawings, and maintains as-built drawings;
- Assist with final deliverables, ensuring the quality of the final output and seek feedback post initiative.
- Develops training material and builds 2D and 3D design capability within the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Maintain knowledge of Design trends and innovative products, and conduct market research and tour pertinent local comp; and
- Provide solutions to design issues pertinent with the implementation or execution of the approved design and its applicability to the local context, or on-site circumstances.
|National Capital Region
|Lwk & Partners, 2178 Chino Roces Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
LWK Manila is committed to the pursuit of excellence in design and aims to improve the quality of living and lifestyle. It is the commitment of the company to carry out each assignment to meet the client's requirements and conform to professional standards.
LWK-Manila is a SEC-registered foreign -owned company. It is under the management of LWK and Partners (Hong Kong) Limited; multinational practice with over 1,00 staff, providing diversified design services through its offices in Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Shenyang, Manila, Dubai, and Singapore.
- Industry: Architectural Services / Interior Designing
- Registration No.: SEC
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), SSS, Pag-Ibig, Annual Leaves
- Specific Location: Makati City