National Capital Region Jobs Product Strategist Position at E-team Workforce Private Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, E-team Workforce Private Corporation is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Product Strategist and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱200,000 - ₱220,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|E-team Workforce Private Corporation
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
- Our goal is to create a wonderful world for our people, business, and nation. By uniting people of passion who believe they can make a difference, we are confident that we can achieve this goal.
- Collaborate with business leaders and support function team members to identify improvement opportunities and answer key strategic questions. Structure and manage project work.
- Perform primary and secondary research. Synthesize business insights derived from analyses into clear and concise recommendations for business leaders.
- Perform assessments to develop insights and action plans to achieve the best performance. Recommend and implement practical solutions while working directly with stakeholders to derive business improvements.
Strategy and Planning
- Identify needs, ideas for new products to meet near and long-term vision
- Own end state product vision to deliver CFU objectives for their customers
- Own and orchestrate roadmaps in the short term (e.g., 0-24 months) to deliver client-centric strategies and innovative solutions
- Own and orchestrate roadmaps in the long term (e.g., 24-48 months) informed by industry benchmarks and competitive analysis to develop compelling product strategies
- Lead portfolio strategy development to meet strategic objectives and identify growth opportunities with available resources
- Define the product strategy, in line with segment and brand strategy
- Manage teams to deliver an integrated product strategy centered on customer experience
- Triangulate inputs from various parts of the organization to build a cohesive strategy (incl. CXM team, enterprise architecture team etc.)
- Lead workshops around ideation, product development, delivery and retirement
- Manage teams in product analytics understand current health of product portfolio and derive insights
- Triangulate insights from ROI analytics on existing products
- Need identification
- Portfolio strategy management
- Short-term product vision and roadmap generation
- Long-term product vision and roadmap generation
- Strategy formulation
- New initiative development
- Cross-functional data integration
- Data insights
- North Star ideation
- Product visioning
- Business case development
|National Capital Region
|Eteam, 122 Gamboa, Legazpi Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
eTeam was formed in 199 with the goal of becoming the supplier of choice for clients, employees and contingent workers. Today, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in New Jersey and ranked as one of the best companies to work for by Staffing Industry Analysts and New Jersey Business. We’re also an honored member of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50.
eTeam provides high-volume staffing, SOW and pay rolling services to structured contingent workforce programs and projects across the U.S., Canada and India. We also offer contract-to-hire and direct placement. Our “No-Sell, Service-Only” approach has resulted in “Accelerated Hires,” lower costs, reduced risks and better service for Fortune 200 Companies, Large System Integrators and Government Agencies.
eTeam Fact Sheet
- Incorporated in 199 as a Minority Business Enterprise
- Security Cleared provider to classified projects for Government Agencies and system integrators
- Global Recruiting Model & Locations
- Disciplines include: general staffing, information technology, engineering, clinical, scientific and professional
- Preferred provider to companies utilizing MSP/VMS
- Provider of customized, strategic staffing and SOW solutions for enterprise-level projects
Our Mission: To be among the 10% of suppliers for structured contingent workforce and SOW programs
Our Motto: efficiency. synergy. expertise.
Our Promise: “No-Sell, Service-Only”
Our Mantra: “Accelerated Hires”
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 78201041519435-N
- POEA No.: NCR-MPFO-78201-042321-916-R
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days