Pasig City Jobs Procurement Manager (it Category) Position at Jollibee Worldwide Services
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Procurement Manager (IT Category) with full time working hours for our company office, Jollibee Worldwide Services, for residents of Pasig City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Jollibee Worldwide Services, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Procurement Manager (IT Category).
|Jollibee Worldwide Services
|Procurement Manager (it Category)
|Type of Work
The IT Procurement Manager is responsible for the full management of category assigned to him/her. This includes collaborating with different stakeholders (i.e. Internal Customers and Suppliers) when it comes to strategic sourcing, supplier development, item development & standardization, cost, supply and risk management and negotiation. He/she is also in charge of spend performance monitoring and analysis, and end-to-end contract management.In this role, he/she is in charge of ensuring sustainable capacity and supply availability from the right supplier pool composed of Market Best in Class (MBIC) and, providing JFC the competitive advantage by ensuring the best value for JFC customers. This is achieved through a more advanced understanding of the assigned categories leading to more complex analyses of data and implementation of strategies in cost-reduction and supply sustainability.
Supply & Risk Management
- Gathers both historical & forecasted requirements as well as historical supply performance based on (PESTE) and declared capacity of the current pool of suppliers, analyzes evident supply & demand gaps, presents potential risks and agree with stakeholders on solutions.
- Recommends optimum mix of suppliers based on more comprehensive SCP (global and regional sources) that would address both current and future needs of the company for a whole category/project.
- Addresses current requirements by researching on possible supply innovations, initiating recommendations with other concerned divisions, and presenting benefits for their consideration.
- Conducts plant visits to further evaluate and validate supplier capacity, capabilities and work processes and comes up with strategies on supply contingencies to keep in pace of long term expansions and growth of the company.
- Proactively identifies and makes technical and strategic recommendations to manage typical internal and external risks and assesses all probable implications affecting the category or requirement assigned in terms of frequency, intensity and timing.
- Ensures samples/products are properly standardized and have corresponding specs sheets.
- Designs effective and complete supplier lifecycle (accreditation to termination) management and validates recommendations based on information analysis anchored on a comprehensive Purchasing Value Matrix and other relevant criteria peculiar to the assigned category.
- Analyzes overall supplier performance, identifies all reported gaps (i.e. historical and current) and devises contingency plans to address potential gaps to improve performance.
- Collaborates with suppliers to meet objectives on more complex transactions related to an assigned category.
- Conducts comparative pricing vs. competition and market benchmarks, performs cost breakdown analysis and analyzes these data to make complex decisions and recommendations on how to drive down cost based on findings.
- Uses commodity trends & supply/demand analysis (SDA), product seasonality and government regulations to position JFC purchases for a category whether short-term or long-term.
- Uses similar findings to influence purchase strategies for other items/projects related to current project.
- Implements recommendations based on historical spend analysis and create strategies that would help reduce or balance overall spend of a particular category.
- Uses advanced negotiation techniques for moderately complex transactions (high impact, strategic, difficult) with a single stakeholder (internal or external) to achieve the desired results.
- Uses strategic/innovative negotiation techniques for highly complex transactions (adverse, highly volatile conditions) with a wide range of stakeholders to achieve the desired results.
- Coaches other employees on negotiation techniques that can be employed on all types of transactions.
Customer Relationship Management
- Processes orders for more complex transactions including those of outside set standards and parameters e.g. new stores, new product, rush orders of critical items and, allocating to an alternative supplier.
- Professionally responds to routine customer inquiries and/or feedback and provides complete needed information with additional valuable inputs apart from available data that would have added benefits to the customer.
- Analyzes frequently raised customer requirements/feedback based on data and makes recommendations on improving customer serving time and provision of best value options.
- Provides more advanced support through strategic endorsement and management of the right pool of accredited or new service and goods suppliers.
- Graduate of Engineering, Finance, Economics, or any Business Courses.
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in Supply Chain or Procurement acquired in the Retail or Consumer industry.
- Certification in Procurement or Supply Chain is an advantage.
- Competent in Supply Management, Supplier Management, Cost Management, Negotiation, Risk Management, Customer/Stakeholder Relationship Management, and SAP SRM Competency.
- Willing to be assigned in Ortigas, Pasig.
|National Capital Region
|Jollibee Worldwide Private Limited, Jollibee Plaza, 33rd Floor, 10 Emerald Ave, Pasig, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Jollibee Group
Jollibee Foods Corporation (JFC, also known as Jollibee Group) is one of the fastest-growing restaurant companies in the world. Its mission is to serve great-tasting food and bring the joy of eating to everyone through its 16 brands with over 6,500 stores across 34 countries including the Philippines, United States, Canada, the People's Republic of China, United Kingdom, Vietnam, United Arab Emirates, and Australia.
The Jollibee Group has eight wholly owned brands (Jollibee, Chowking, Greenwich, Red Ribbon, Mang Inasal, Yonghe King, Hong Zhuang Yuan, Smashburger); four franchised brands (Burger King, Panda Express, and Yoshinoya in the Philippines, and Tim Ho Wan in certain territories in China); 80% ownership of The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf; 60% ownership in the SuperFoods Group that owns Highlands Coffee; and 51% ownership of Milksha, a popular Taiwanese bubble tea brand.
The Jollibee Group, through its subsidiary Jollibee Worldwide Pte. Ltd. (JWPL) owns 90% participating interest in Titan Dining LP, a private equity fund that owns the Tim Ho Wan brand. The Jollibee Group has a joint venture with the THW Group to open and operate THW restaurants in Mainland China. It also has a business venture with award-winning Chef Rick Bayless for Tortazo, a Mexican fast-casual restaurant business in the United States.
The Jollibee Group has launched its global sustainability agenda dubbed Joy for Tomorrow, which aims to strengthen the company’s commitment to sustainable business practices. The agenda centers on the key pillars of Food, People, and Planet, and consists of 10 focus areas namely: food safety, food quality, nutrition & transparency, employee welfare, farmers livelihood, community support, good governance, packaging & recycling, waste reduction, and energy & water efficiency. Each focus area sets goals and initiatives that contribute and align with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs).
The Jollibee Group was named the Philippines' most admired company by the Asian Wall Street Journal for ten years. It was also honored as one of Asia's Fab 50 Companies and among the World's Best Employers and World’s Top Female-Friendly Companies by Forbes. The company is also a two-time recipient of Gallup’s Exceptional Workplace Award, making it the only Philippine-based company to receive the distinction.
To learn more about Jollibee Group, visitww.jollibeegroup.com
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Meal Allowance, Health and Life Insurance Coverage, Vacation Leave, Sick Leave, Corporate Attire