National Capital Region Jobs Procurement Lead | Hybrid! | Asap Joiners! (lg) Position at Quess (Philippines) Corp
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Procurement Lead | Hybrid! | ASAP joiners! (lg). For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Quess (Philippines) Corp, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱35,000 - ₱65,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Quess (Philippines) Corp
|Procurement Lead | Hybrid! | Asap Joiners! (lg)
|National Capital Region
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Candidate shall hold relevant procurement experience and shall be able to manage below mentioned responsibilities for IT & Non-IT Procurement at Philippines:
• Responsible for organization’s day-to-day procurement related to Hardware, Software, HR, Marketing, Facilities, Company Lease, Telecom, Transportation, Fleet Services etc
• Manage and track preventive maintenance and repairs for facility and equipment including HVAC, office cleaning, fire alarm and fire suppression systems, security alarm, new building set-up, interiors etc
• Oversee all Pos and contracts related to the above categories.
• Soliciting competitive bids through RFPs, RFIs & RFQs and leading negotiations with suppliers
• Performing Vendor Analysis, Vendor Selection and Vendor Onboarding
• Execution of Purchase Orders
• Establishing and managing contracts with suppliers
• Ensuring Procurement Process/Policy Compliance
• Supplier Invoice Management and Execution
• Management of supplier and stakeholder relationships
• Monitor supplier cost/quality and delivery performance and drive actions for improvement where necessary.
• Management of Documents for PEZA Farming In/out of Assets before Delivery
• Asset Disposal Management
• Other Responsibilities as Assigned
- Location: Alabang, Muntinlupa
- Work Set-Up: Hybrid
- Work days: Weekdays
- Shift Schedule: Mid shift
|National Capital Region
|Quess (Philippines) Corp., 8766 Ayala Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Quess Corp Limited (Quess) is India’s leading business services provider, leveraging our extensive domain knowledge and future-ready digital platforms to drive client productivity through outsourced solutions.
We provide a host of technology enabled staffing and managed outsourcing services across processes such as sales & marketing, customer care, after sales service, back office operations, manufacturing operations, facilities and security management, HR & F&A operations, IT & mobility services, etc.
Our passion for delivering exceptional services, augmented by proprietary digital platforms, has strongly established our credentials as India’s largest employer in the private sector and the biggest integrated business services provider in the country. We are proud to achieve this success as a 13- year old start-up.
A core value driving our business is constantly making the workforce more productive. Our business strategy is aligned to this, including training and skill development for better employability, helping job seekers easily find employment opportunities, digitizing workflows, and providing social security benefits to a wider employable population.
Established in 2007 and headquartered in Bengaluru, Quess today has unmatched geographic presence and scale with more than 644 locations across India, South East Asia & North America, backed by technology-intensity and domain specialization to create unmatched service experiences.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: NCR-MPFO-62010-032421-924-R
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days