Pasig City Jobs Procurement Engineer Position at San Miguel Aerocity Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Pasig City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Procurement Engineer in our business office, San Miguel Aerocity Inc..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|San Miguel Aerocity Inc.
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- Career growth and enhanced learning.
- Engaging Work environment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
The Procurement Engineer will be responsible for end-to-end procurement of materials/services for the airport development.
- End-to-end procurement process: sourcing, initial vendor screening, negotiating with vendor, contract drafting, delivery coordination, and payments coordination
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Industrial Engineering)
- At least 7 years of previous experience in procurement/purchasing/buying within construction/infrastructure/engineering/energy industry
- Good communication skills.
- SAP/Oracle experience is a must.
|National Capital Region
|RV37+CX5 San Miguel Aerocity Inc. Staff House, Bulakan, 3017 Bulacan, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
San Miguel Aerocity Inc., the newest subsidiary of San Miguel Holdings Corporation, is preparing for a megaproject in Bulacan: The New Manila International Airport.
Envisioned to have four runways and world-class facilities that can accommodate up to 100 million passengers per year, it is positioned to be among the best in Asia. It will raise the country’s competitiveness in tourism, manufacturing, and exports, and boost our national and local economies. Most importantly for many Filipinos, it will generate millions of direct and indirect jobs and support local industries.
To join the team that will make this a reality, view our job vacancies and apply now!
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)