National Capital Region Jobs Pro Bono Practice Manager Position at B & M Global Services Manila, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Our company, B & M Global Services Manila, Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Pro Bono Practice Manager and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|B & M Global Services Manila, Inc.
|Pro Bono Practice Manager
|National Capital Region
|Type of Work
The Pro Bono Practice Manager will support the Firm’s pro bono practice and will play a key liaison role across the entire Firm and with corporate and public interest partners to our Firm. The Practice Manager position is for an individual who can truly help effectuate our Firm’s pro bono work our Firm does on a local, national, and global scale.
Baker & McKenzie’s Pro Bono practice represents the best of our Firm. Through our pro bono work, Baker McKenzie engages teams of problem-solvers on the most compelling social justice challenges around the globe where our teams, both those in our Firm and our corporate colleagues, can make an impact.
- Help manage all active pro bono projects, including corporate client teaming pro bono matters; ensure matters are opened correctly, deadlines are met, and the final work product is delivered on time
- Serve as main coordinator to ensure timing and tracking of pro bono projects; track status of all projects and progress towards deadlines, follow up with teams, address questions, funnel questions as needed, organize and track all work product; oversee project-based budgets
- Lead contact for internal personnel with questions, comments, ideas, and volunteerism
- Knowledge management lead for the pro bono practice; organize and maintain on regular basis all work product and tool kits created by pro bono teams and internal/external websites
- Coordinate communications with client teams internally and corporate client contacts externally on teamed projects
- Point of contact on events for pro bono practice
- Drive improvements in operational performance by analyzing key performance indicators at the service line level, ensuring alignment with planned targets (including cost management and working capital)
- Leverage services provided by shared service centers and specialist functions within the PBS organization to drive excellence and efficiency
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Relevant undergraduate degree required
- Proficiency in law firm operations, legal accounting and finance a plus
- Proficiency in using MS Office applications, including PowerPoint, project lists, and advanced functions of Excel and Miro
- Highly disciplined approach to developing and executing the programs to achieve Practice Group and Business Development team objectives
- Well-developed and sophisticated organization, communication, and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to relate to and gain the confidence of people at all levels within an organization, as well as an ability to build strong relationships and work in a collaborative environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, effective communicator at all organizational levels
- Ability to manage multiple complex operations with continual attention to detail
- High level of energy and persistence, and understanding of the importance of delivering exceptional customer service to internal and external clients
- Experience coordinating people in different locations and cultures
- Ability to work effectively in informal teams and collaborate cross-practice and cross-function in a global organization
|National Capital Region
|B&M Global Services Manila, Inc., BGC Corporate Center, 30번가, corner 11th Ave, Taguig, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in 200 as a pioneer in the legal industry, B&M Global Services Manila is currently the largest shared services center of leading international law firm brand, Baker McKenzie. B&M Global Services Manila is part of a global network of service centers which provides support and strategic service delivery solutions to the firm’s 77 offices across 46 countries. Aside from providing world-class careers in various fields, it also offers a professional development program, exposure to global best practices, and opportunities to give back to the community through Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives.
Close to 1,00-strong, its people are its greatest asset. Cultivating their trust and focusing on their agility and passion enables the company to become strategic partners to Baker McKenzie lawyers worldwide
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Retirement