Makati City Jobs Principal Software Engineer (angular And C#.net) Position at Deltek Systems (Philippines), Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Principal Software Engineer (Angular and C#.Net) in our company, Deltek Systems (Philippines), Ltd.. For candidates who reside in Makati City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Deltek Systems (Philippines), Ltd.
|Principal Software Engineer (angular And C#.net)
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
About the product:
The architecture is based on a fixed set of virtual machines and native services that run on Azure. ConceptShare is a multi-tenant SaaS application that communicates by JSON RPC or SOAP API and SAML. A considerable chunk of code is related to integrations i.e. Jira plugin, and OEM partners.
About the role:
You will be part of the Software Development team of 2 Developers and a Quality Engineer. You and the team will have the overall responsibility for the development and maintenance of the ConceptShare product. The team will be involved in all phases of the system development life cycle including design, implementation, test, and deployment to Azure cloud.
- Experience in C# .Net.
- Experience in SQL Development.
- Experience in REST/SOAP Development.
- Experience in Java Development is nice to have.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Some experience in Azure development.
- High level of commitment to maintaining and developing existing code.
- Interest in working through the entire systems development life cycle, including (automated) tests and CI/CD.
- Experience with Agile Development
- Strong communication skills including the ability to write clearly and concisely and to present information in a way that facilitates interpretation.
- Good understanding of documentation and briefings.
- We aim at keeping the number of product defects low and you must therefore expect to spend time on automatic test and fixing defects.
|National Capital Region
|Deltek Systems (Philippines), Ltd., The Enterprise Center, Paseo de Roxas, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1226 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Guaranteed 14th month pay
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Retirement benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for project-based businesses, Deltek helps organizations of all sizes maximize productivity and revenue. Our market leadership stems from the work of our diverse employees who are united by a passion for learning, growing and making a difference. At Deltek, we take immense pride in creating a balanced, values-driven environment, where every employee feels included and empowered to do their best work. Our employees put our core values into action daily, creating a one-of-a-kind culture that has been recognized globally. Thanks to our incredible team, Deltek has been named one of America’s Best Midsize Employers by Forbes, a Top Workplace by The Washington Post and a Best Place to Work in Asia by World HRD Congress.
Join our growing team, and embark on a great career today. Please visit our websiteww.deltek.com for more job openings.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, 14th month pay, Business Casual, Work Shift and Days Off Depend on the Job. Please see Job posting
- Specific Location: Full-Time Remote