Makati City Jobs Payment Service Bd Manager/specialist (anyonepay) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Payment Service BD Manager/Specialist (AnyonePay) in our company, Jobstreet Philippines. For candidates who reside in Makati City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Services & Customer Service and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Payment Service Bd Manager/specialist (anyonepay)
|Type of Work
Payment Service (AnyonePay)
- BD and Sales of services to current and prospective customers; work with other channels and alliances to position and leverage sales opportunities to acquire, grow and retain customers in the Philippines.
- Prospects within an industry or account, to uncover business needs. Contribute to identification of market potential by qualifying accounts, following the qualification process of AnyonePay. Fulfill a wide range of requests for information and proposals from prospective customers. Qualify level of opportunity and type of account.
- Support initiation of sales process by connecting with clients, making initial presentations and understanding account requirements.
- Generates new business through strategic value-based selling and managing relationships with key customers, channels and alliances. Establish an audience with executive level contacts.
- Implement aspects of account management and development; identify accounts with high “close” potential, qualify, and forecast time frames to close business.
- Responsible in closing sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining solutions and service capabilities; overcoming objections; knowing the competition, procurement process, signatories/influences to drive the opportunity win.
- Lead or support development and implementation of marketing, sales and business development plans to exceed agreed levels of profitable sales.
- Execute sales tactical plans to win the opportunity, and design strategic plans to grow the account as an enterprise key account. Help expand sales in existing accounts by introducing new products, services and solutions, also to develop applications.
- Accurately forecast new and renewal sales on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Reports account status, closing plans and annual sales forecasts to AnyonePay management on a monthly basis or as needed.
- Carry out simple Proof of Concepts/ Proof of Values to demonstrate how our technologies will meet customer requirements and deliver value
- Develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of offered technologies and similar competitive technologies to effectively compare or compete and position in the market.
- Build and manage long-term relationships with Principal Partners and their customers along with local channel partners by promoting and selling appropriate learning/training services.
- Track the satisfaction levels of customers and discover additional revenue opportunities.
- Identify and communicate approaches to improve offerings and internal processes to meet new requirements.
- Actively contribute, support and ensure execution of AnyonePay best practices and business plans for one or several solutions/technologies. To include plans and implement growth plans, including sales, consulting services, and training services.
- Train, lead and manage BD Team in charge of the end-to-end process.
|National Capital Region
|JobStreet by SEEK - Philippines, Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days