Makati City Jobs Partnership And Promotions Officer Position at The Moment Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, The Moment Group is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Partnership and Promotions Officer for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Makati City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|The Moment Group
|Partnership And Promotions Officer
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
· Support the growth of the company’s restaurant portfolio in terms of boosting sales profitably and strengthening consumer brand perception
· Monitor the competitive landscape of the company’s brands and identifying the latest market trends to understand customer and market opportunities
· Develop and execute trade marketing programs and partnerships suited for target segment/s
· Project manage sponsorships, tactical events/activations and local booth-selling opportunities to drive leads and incremental sales
· Evaluate program results relative to financial aspects such as marketing budget, cost effectiveness, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections
· Coordinate with stakeholders and work cross-functionally, with internal and external partners
|National Capital Region
|The Moment Group, 2282 Chino Roces Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
THE MOMENT GROUP
With a mission to “Handcrafting restaurants & establishments that are dedicated to creating a good time for everyone, every single time,”the Moment Group is a Philippine-based company behind a collective of some of Manila’s leading restaurant concepts. Having grown up around good food and restaurants their whole lives, the Moment Group composed of restaurateurs Abba Napa, Eli Antonino and Jon Syjuco, have developed a keen understanding of the constantly evolving Philippine market. That’s precisely why they have successfully owned and operated some of the country’s tastiest and most popular homegrown concepts such as 8Cuts Burger Blends, Manam Comfort Filipino and Bank Bar. The Moment Group has also partnered with rising star chef Bruce Ricketts for the chef’s table Mecha Uma, and Ooma.The international partnerships have been equally strong with the globally well-loved and 5-time Michelin-star awarded international brand, Din Tai Fung.
Backed with sound business sense and a keen understanding of the constantly evolving Philippine consumer market, the Moment Group has been able to create and operate brands that draw “lines” in both the F&B and retail scenes.Since it’s inception in 2012, and with over 20 years of combined restaurant creation and ownership, the Moment Group has been able to establish a vast network across the major cities in the Philippines and the Asian region, gaining continuous access to the best commercial real estate in the country, extensive cross-industry credibility, strong government and media affiliations as well as solid financial backing and resources.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Registration No.: 62534
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Free Meal, HMO, Communication Allowance, Performance Incentive, Company Uniform, Per Operational Schedule