Quezon City Jobs Paid Search Specialist Position at John Clements Consultants, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing, we John Clements Consultants, Inc., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as paid search specialist and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Quezon City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|John Clements Consultants, Inc.
|Paid Search Specialist
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Reporting into the Media Hub Team Lead, the Paid Search Specialist is responsible for launching and managing paid search campaigns, tightly monitoring budgets and bidding strategies, and conducting frequent A/B testing to gather relevant insights. You will work to ensure that the paid search ads reach Manulife key target audiences through high-quality keywords & ad copy in the most cost-efficient manner. In this role, you should be able to effectively develop and implement Paid Search campaigns across a number of different paid search platforms such as Google Ads & Microsoft Advertising.
In addition to campaign development & implementation, you will be charged with reporting of Paid Search campaigns across all platforms. You should be able to utilize analytics (in search platforms and in web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics) to identify trends, areas of opportunity and improvement, and effectively communicate learnings to different stakeholders throughout the business. You should be able to utilize data-driven insights to optimize campaigns and improve performance on an ongoing basis.
Finally, you should have in-depth knowledge of the Paid Search landscape and be able to help Manulife stay on top of the latest & most relevant trends.
Main duties and responsibilities:
● Create Paid Search strategies in collaboration with different marketing stakeholders, backed by thorough research using search engine tools and first party data to inform keyword planning, budgeting, etc.
● Regularly perform thorough keyword research to identify areas of opportunities within the account and to get a better understanding on competitor activity.
● Write & test ad copy in order to identify messages that best resonates with audiences and drives higher business value.
● Own the development, implementation, optimization and reporting of Paid Search campaigns across Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising.
● Manage Paid Search campaign targeting and budgets on an ongoing basis, maximizing performance & spend at every opportunity.
● Ensure all Paid Search campaigns are delivered on time and within budget whilst achieving Manulife’s KPIs.
● Implement a rigorous optimization schedule using data to improve in flight Paid Search campaigns and influence future campaigns, keyword research and ad copy development.
● Analyze campaign performance on an ongoing basis and report on insights to senior stakeholders.
Qualifications and experience required
● 4 to 5+ years experience, including hands on keyboard experience in Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising.
● In-depth knowledge of the Paid Search landscape.
● High level understanding of digital media platforms and relevant metrics, and how Paid Search can contribute in achieving the overall marketing objectives in collaboration with other platforms.
● Strong data analysis skills (Excel v-lookups, pivot tables, and basic functions, ideally including Adobe Analytics) in order to understand campaign performance, optimizations and improvement areas.
● Experiences in writing & testing comprehensive ad copy.
● Experience in Paid Search planning (including keyword research, competitor research and 1st party data analysis).
● Experience working in B2B financial services is preferred in executing campaigns of varying objectives (awareness, prospecting, retargeting, acquisition).
|National Capital Region
|John Clements Consultants, Inc., 14th floor, LKG Tower, 6801 Ayala Avenue, 1226, Salcedo, Makati, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
John Clements Consultants, the pioneer in Executive Search since 1974, has played a significant role in transforming thousands of Filipino and other Southeast Asian professionals into extraordinary leaders.
48 years later, John Clements continues to offer superior services that included recruitment (from non-managerial to C-level positions), large scale staffing, RPO, outsourced staffing, overseas recruitment, leadership development training with digital learning platforms, 360-degree assessment and coaching all specially designed for our partners’ needs. Keeping ahead of the game in digitalization, we also invested in AI and Data Science.
Working with CrossKnowledge, a global leader in digital learning solutions, and Zenger Folkman, enables John Clements to offer world-class talent development programs that elevate the leadership capabilities of professionals, transforming them into extraordinary leaders of change. Our “deep purpose” as a company is to build our country, uplift the lives of Filipinos, and develop successful leaders.
John Clements Consultants, Inc.
14th Floor, LKG Tower, 6801 Ayala Avenue
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- POEA No.: M-21-03-080
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Makati