National Capital Region Jobs Paid Media Copywriter (commercecentric) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Paid Media Copywriter (CommerceCentric). For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Jobstreet Philippines, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Paid Media Copywriter (commercecentric)
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Are you a brilliant and Ad copywriter who knows how to captivate audiences and drive conversions?
Commerce Centric is seeking a talented Paid Media Copywriter to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will be responsible for crafting compelling and high-converting copy for paid media ads and social marketing campaigns. If you have a knack for writing engaging content, possess excellent research skills, and thrive in a collaborative environment, we want to hear from you!
Please note this is a fully remote role requiring you to work evenings so as to be able to collaborate with our international team.
- Develop and write copy for digital content that aligns with clients’ business and marketing objectives
- Create compelling, optimized, and brand-consistent copy for various platforms, following established guidelines
- Understand the target audience and tailor messaging to generate leads and conversions
- Stay updated on social media trends, metrics, and best practices to drive effective copywriting strategies
- Craft creative and strategic messaging that effectively communicates product benefits and features
- Collaborate with marketers and designers to ensure copy aligns with campaign requirements
- Assist the marketing team by composing asset requests
- Minimum one (1) year of copywriting experience in paid media advertising (e-commerce) or a related field
- Proven track record as a copywriter with extensive knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Strong understanding of ad copywriting and adherence to brand guidelines for diverse clients
- Independent and adaptable, with excellent teamwork skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational abilities
- Comprehensive understanding of calls-to-action (CTAs), metrics, and conversions
- Perfect written and spoken English.
- Profound understanding of target audiences and full-funnel advertising
- Ability to adapt client brand, voice, or style guidelines into effective advertising or email campaign copy
- Creative and innovative writing approach to capture the target audience’s attention
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with a range of clients
- Self-driven and proactive with excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills
Preferences (but not a must):
- 1 to 2 years of experience with a digital marketing agency
- Paid Media and/or SEM qualifications, experience, and skills
- Familiarity with Google Suite, CMS, and similar apps/platforms
|National Capital Region
|H28J+435 Job Hiring In Manila, Century City, Kalayaan Ave. cor. Salamanca St., Brgy Makati, 1210 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days