Quezon City Jobs Organizational And Development Assistant (banawe, Quezon City) Position at Philippine Business Bank
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Organizational and Development Assistant (Banawe, Quezon City). For candidates who reside in Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Philippine Business Bank and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Philippine Business Bank
|Organizational And Development Assistant (banawe, Quezon City)
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
Provides assistance to the OD Officers in implementing OD programs such as, Performance Management, Promotion, Talent Management, Job Evaluation, and other employee engagement activities.
- Supports OD Officer in identification & implementation of Organizational Development Programs
- Assists OD Officer in the completion of table of organization
- Assists OD Officer in developing procedures for data file formatting, data analysis methodologies and management reporting
- Assists in monitoring the submission and achievement of targets of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) of the different units
- Facilitates Annual Performance Evaluation
- Prepares Performance Evaluation of Probationary Employees
- Prepares Semi Annual and Annual Attrition Report
- Assists OD Officer in processing of Promotion
- Identifies reasons why employees leave the company thru exit interviews
- Prepares monthly resignation report for ERG
- Maintains resignation database
- Assists in Preparing BSP Compliance reports and related matters
- Assists OD Officer in facilitation of employee satisfaction survey
- Facilitates the implementation of organizational effectiveness interventions.
- Conducts research and projects that would and in the development of OD programs
- Performs other duties as assigned by the immediate superior from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and / or Human Resources Development Management
- Required Skill(s): people oriented, communication skills
- Willing to be assigned in Banawe St., Quezon City
|National Capital Region
|Philippine Business Bank, No. 55 Timog Avenue Corner Tomas Morato Avenue, Diliman South Triangle, Lungsod Quezon, 1103 Kalakhang Maynila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Philippine Business Bank (PBB) was incorporated on January 28, 1997 as Total Savings Bank and was granted the authority to operate as a thrift bank by the Monetary Board (MB) No.29 dated January 8, 1997. On December 16, 1997, the Securities and Exchange Commission approved the change in its corporate name to the present one.
PBB is a savings bank which focuses on corporate and small and medium enterprise (SME) markets. The Company provides close to a full range of banking services and products including cash management, retail and corporate lending, deposit products, international trade finance, treasury and trust products.
As of April 26, 2021, PBB has 160 branches with most branches located in areas with high concentration of SME such as Caloocan, Malabon, Navotas, Valenzuela, and Quezon City as well as in highly urbanized cities outside Metro Manila such as Cebu, Davao, and Bacolod.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Caloocan City