National Capital Region Jobs Operations Manager For Concept Stores, Kiosks And Exhibits Position at realme Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company realme Philippines is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of operations manager for concept stores, kiosks and exhibits and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Operations Manager For Concept Stores, Kiosks And Exhibits
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
1. CKE Active List Monitoring
2. CKE Brand Visibility Audit
3. CKE Channel Stocks Collection (weekly)
4. CKE Channel Stocks Summary Report
5. CKE LDU Approvals/Follow-up LDU Request to region
6. CKE Profitability analysis report
7. CKE sellout growth report
8. CKE Smartphone & AIoT Daily Sellout Report (Excel and Summary)
9. Follow up the region for the K3 store Addition, Rectification, and Deletion
10. Per Product Sellout Report (Graph and Summary)
11. Other Data work and admin tasks as requested by HoD
– Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, or Marketing
– 1-2yrs experience in Project Management/Project expansion
– Strong program and management leadership skills
– Strong organizational skills
– Can read and analyze data
– Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
– Must have good presentation skills
– Strong analytical skills, and have ability to “think outside the box”
– Must be conversational in English
|National Capital Region
|Realme Philippines Headquarters, One World Place, 9th Floor, 32nd St, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Who are we?
realme online store sells some of the most affordable high-performance smartphones. The brand focuses on matching the hardware specifications of the successfully running more expensive phones in a slick design and a light price tag. The brand’s commitment to making a change in the smartphone segment shows in the power-packed smartphones it delivers. The online store of the brand has expanded. Therefore besides the smartphones, you would also be able to shop for smartphone accessories like earphones, cases and tech organizer backpacks. Therefore this is a brand that takes care of the diverse needs of the tech enthusiasts.
When were we established?
realme is a technology brand officially established on May 4, 2018 by Sky Li. The aspiration of realme is to provide products with a comprehensive superior experience for the young, and realme is committed to be a trendsetting technology brand.
What do we do ?
Due to the abilities in cutting-edge technologies of smartphones and IoT, realme brings consumers products with trendsetting technologies, features and trendsetting experiences that are first applied in the price segment.At the beginning of 2020, realme announced its dual driven strategy of “Smartphone + AIoT”. In June of 2020, realme's global users of smartphone reached 35 million and its sales volume of AIoT audio products broke the record of 1 million. According to the statistics of Counterpoint global smartphone shipments in Q1 of 2020, the emerging smartphone brand realme still ranks 7th with year-over-year growth rate of 157% which ranks the first in the world as well. As the world's fastest-growing smartphone brand, realme stands firmly among the mainstream smartphone brands.
Which countries are we present?
At present, realme has entered 27 markets worldwide, including China, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Europe, Russia, Australia, Egypt, etc.
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Direct Hire / Performance Incentive / HMO upon regularization, Smart Casual