National Capital Region Jobs One (1) Science Research Specialist I (39-1998 ) Position at Food and Nutrition Research Institute – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of One (1) Science Research Specialist I (39-1998 ) in our company, Food and Nutrition Research Institute - Government. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sciences & Science & Technology and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱31,000 - ₱31,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Food and Nutrition Research Institute – Government
|One (1) Science Research Specialist I (39-1998 )
|National Capital Region
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
Deadline for accepting applications: June 6, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Technology Diffusion and S&T Services Division
Plantilla Item No.: FNRIB-SRAS1-39-1998
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 13
Monthly Salary: Php 31,320.00
Career Service (Professional) / Second Level Eligibility
Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job
Preferred Qualifications/ Attributes:
- Bachelor of Science in Food and Nutrition/Nutrition & Dietetics/Education or any Computer Science related course.
- Preferably with at least 2 years of work experience in the field of expertise
- Has above average verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- With positive work attitudes, initiative, resourcefulness and strong leadership qualities
- Able to work with minimum supervision
Brief functions of the position:
- Assists in the conceptualization of training projects and activities
- Assists in the management and implementation of projects of the Unit;
- Prepares training materials (training design and modules), communication, reports, and other documents;
- Assists in the management and implementation of F&N training projects in partnership with other government agencies, non-government organizations, private companies, academic institutions and other DOST-FNRI partners;
- Promotes F&N trainings and other training services and activities of DOST-FNRI;
- Acts as resource person for webinar/trainings, media interview
- Prepares food and nutrition media releases
- Prepares technical paper on food and nutrition trainings conducted for possible submission and publication in international journals
- Prepares project proposal
- Acts as a lead person in sustaining the enhanced ITrain website
- Prepares infographics and videos for webinar announcements
- Manages google forms and zoom meeting room during webinars
- Answers user inquiries and caters to their concerns
- Assists in the conduct of other project activities of the section and division
- Performs related work and other duties assigned by the supervisor
DOST-FNRI highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants including Persons with Disability (PWD) and members of the indigenous communities, irrespective of sexual orientation and gender identity to apply for the abovementioned vacant positions.
Qualified and interested applicants must submit the following documents not later than June 6, 2023.
Letter of application addressed to:
DIRECTOR IMELDA ANGELES AGDEPPA, PhD
Director IV and Scientist IV
Department of Science and Technology – Food and Nutrition Research Institute, Bicutan, Taguig City, Metro Manila
(Indicate the position applied for and the item no.)
NOTE: (DOST-FNRI Applicants who are applying for the vacant positions outside their Division, shall secure the signature of his/her Division Chief, for proper notification on their letter of application)
- Personal Data Sheet (PDS) (Please read carefully and follow the instructions)
- You may download PDS at this link http://csc.gov.ph/2014-02-21-08-28-23/pdf-files/category/861-personal-data-sheet-revised-2017.html
- Accomplished Work Experience Sheet;
- Performance Rating for the last rating
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license;
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records and Diploma
- Photocopy of training/seminars attended/ Awards (kindly arrange it in a chronological order);
- Photocopy of Service Record/ Certificate of Work Experience (Indicate
- actual duties and responsibilities; and
- I.D. Picture (2 pcs) – passport size with name tag
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|National Capital Region
|Food and Nutrition Research Institute, DOST Compound Saliksik St, General Santos Ave, Taguig, 1630 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
In compliance with the general community quarantine now taking effect in different regions of the country due to the COVID-19 pandemic, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to send through email their application requirements addressed to:
DIRECTOR IMELDA ANGELES-AGDEPPA, Ph.D.
Director IV and Scientist IV
Ms. REMEA V. ESTRELLA
Human Resource Management Section
Department of Science and Technology - Food and Nutrition Research Institute
We are a Research Development Institute under the Department of Science and Technology. As the lead agency in food and nutrition research and development in the country, the FNRI’s mission is the provision of accurate data, correct information, and innovative technologies to fight malnutrition. Its vision is to have an optimum nutrition for all Filipinos, socially and economically empowered through scientifically sound, environment- friendly and globally competitive technologies. Joining us will not just give you a security of tenure but will allow you to open the gates for the many amazing learning, growth and development and golden opportunities.
- Industry: Science & Technology
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Government mandated benefits