Makati City Jobs Office Assistant | Law School | Makati Position at Ateneo de Manila University
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Ateneo de Manila University has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Makati City and surrounding areas as office assistant | law school | makati with work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Ateneo de Manila University
|Office Assistant | Law School | Makati
|Type of Work
Summary of Work Activities and Responsibilities:
Under the direct supervision of the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs (ADAA) of the Law School, the Office Assistant V primarily performs secretarial support to the office of ADAA. S/He provides administrative support for activities under the ADAA and at the Dean’s Office for academic-related matters.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
I. Secretarial Support to the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs (ADAA)
- Coordinates schedules, invitations, venues, food, materials, and transportation for faculty related activities and events
- Takes minutes of meetings
- Obtains necessary information and summarizes the data for ADAA’s reference
II. Administrative Support for Faculty and Academic-related Matters
- Assists in assigning proctors for midterm and final examinations, and prepares payment requests for their services
- Serves as custodian of the examination questionnaires
- Assists in the reproduction, collation, and distribution of examination questionnaires for use during examination period
- Encodes examination questionnaire, as may be requested by faculty
- Receives, photocopies (when necessary), and safeguards examination questionnaires, students’ reports/papers for faculty members as may be requested by faculty
II. Supplementary Support
IV. Performs other duties as may be required of the position.
|National Capital Region
|Ateneo de Manila University, Salcedo Campus, Ateneo Professional Schools Bldg., 130 H.V. Dela Costa Street,, Salcedo, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
To understand the soul of the Ateneo de Manila University -- what shaped it and where it came from, where it is going and where it can take you -- it is essential to understand its motto, Lux in Domino, or "Light in the Lord." From the letter of St. Paul to the Ephesians (5:8), these words capture the spirit of a way of life which the Ateneo holds up to her sons and daughters as their best contribution to the work by which God transforms the world. To be "light in the Lord" in all fullness demands moving insistently and deliberately towards God as the center of a person's life, identifying the issues that such a centering poses, and then moving out to the world to find ever new ways of constructing the edifice, cultivating the garden, painting the masterpiece, that God is unfolding in one's life. It is a call to BE that light of the Lord in the world. This year the Ateneo de Manila University celebrates its 152nd anniversary and marks 152 years of the return of Jesuit Education to the Philippines in December.
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Governent Mandatories Benefits and University Benefits, Business Attire, Monday to Saturday (44 hrous work week)