Quezon City Jobs Od And Training Specialist Position at Golden ABC, Inc. (Corporate)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, we Golden ABC, Inc. (Corporate), are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as od and training specialist and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Quezon City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Golden ABC, Inc. (Corporate)
|Od And Training Specialist
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
- JOB PURPOSE
Take part in assessing, developing, and implementing company’s organizational development programs and projects that align workforce with key business strategies and initiatives; and assists in developing, conducting, evaluating and maintaining the effectiveness of training programs for employees of the organization.
- JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as a change agent providing the support and mechanism to implement major changes to the operations of the business.
- Assist in facilitating the implementation of organizational effectiveness interventions.
- Develop and/or align performance management programs with key organizational goals and assist in the implementation of the performance management system.
- Participate in the identification and development of a competency model to be used throughout various organizational programs.
- Design and implement employee development programs that support the organization’s succession plan.
- Facilitate the review and updating of the company’s organizational structure and job descriptions.
- Assist in the area of leadership development, organizational redesign, team development and change management.
- Conducts Training Needs Analysis (TNA) studies to determine training needs within organization.
- Formulates teaching outline and determines instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings, and workshops.
- Selects or develops teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, and reference works.
- Selects or develops testing and evaluation procedures to be used at completion of training.
- Conduct training sessions covering specified areas such as new employee orientation, in-service training, on-the-job training, use of computers and software, apprenticeship programs, customer service, sales techniques, health and safety practices, public relations, refresher training, promotional development, upgrading, retraining displaced workers, leadership development and other technical and behavioral training program when need arises.
- Reports on progress of employees under guidance during training periods.
- Conducts regular evaluation/ revision/enhancement of training curriculum to improve effectiveness.
- Evaluates and recommend participation of employees in outside (public) training programs.
- Develops and administer training budget, maintain training records, and/or develop and implement an employee career mobility program.
- Recommend/propose Training Program base on the need of the company.
- Recommend/ institute activities/programs to ensure continuous effectiveness of training.
*Note: Other duties related to the responsibilities and output of the position but not included in this document may be assigned by the immediate superior.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ATTITUDES
- Capable of conducting job analysis
- Capable of conducting TNA.
- Exposure to balanced score-card and performance management
- Must be research-oriented and highly analytical (qualitative and quantitative)
- Knowledgeable in various data-collection strategies
- Adept in group dynamics.
- Excellent technical writing and interpersonal skills are essential
- Can easily adapt to every changing dynamics of the department based on company needs.
- Strong leadership, coaching, and presentation skills required.
- Must have the ability to work collaboratively with a variety of people.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work independently with minimal supervision.
|National Capital Region
|Golden Abc, Incorporated, Unit 339, Building, corner North, Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Bago Bantay, Quezon City, 1105 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
GOLDEN ABC, Inc. (GABC) is a multi-awarded international fashion enterprise that is home to top proprietary brands shaping the retail industry today. With the vision of BUILDING BRANDS FOR THE WORLD, GABC creates and sells its own clothing, accessory, footwear, and personal care lines. These are produced, marketed, and retailed under a fast-growing, dynamic family of well-differentiated, proprietary brands: PENSHOPPE, OXYGEN, FORME, MEMO, REGATTA and BOCU. Through the work that we do, WE FASHION EXPERIENCES THAT INSPIRE GREATNESS.
For over three decades, the company is able to do all these through its “WORLD” mission of having a Winning culture, Operational excellence, Responsive stewardship, Leading brands, and Dynamic talents while keeping true to the core values of Integrity, Professionalism, Service, Spirit of Enterprise, and Stewardship.
GOLDEN ABC provides access to fashion to its multitude of customers by having more than 100 strategically located sites, and vibrant e-commerce communities for its different brands.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 000-068-427
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Balintawak