National Capital Region Jobs Nurse Analyst | For Pooling Position at Ubiquity
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of National Capital Reg and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Nurse Analyst | FOR POOLING in our business office, Ubiquity.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or even higher and greatly experienced in Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱28,000 - ₱30,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Nurse Analyst | For Pooling
|National Capital Region
|Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
|Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
|Type of Work
We are hiring for Nurse Analyst to join our Healthcare team.
Our Nurse Analyst is an integral role in the operations of our Bacolod office.
The Analyst will:
1. Code Claims
- Review medical records, legal documents, and medical reviews
- Identify clinical and non-clinical causes of a lawsuit from a list of possible choices
- Populate the causes in cells on an Excel spread sheet and Monocle (our proprietary AI software)
2. Analysis of the data
- Determine the loss causes of lawsuits in terms of incidence from the coded claims
- Calculate the average payment incurred
Ideal Candidates have:
- Nursing Undergraduates/Graduates (with Clinical setting On-The-Job experience)
- with or without professional work experience
- English language proficiency
- Excel spreadsheet and computer literacy
- Must be a detail-oriented individual
- Work performed will be in compliance with HIPAA laws.
- Must be willing to work on shifting schedules (day, mid, night shift)
Life Insurance Benefits
Learning and Development Opportunities
|National Capital Region
- HMO at Day 1
- Tenured-Linked Benefits
- Retirement Benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
What we do.
Ubiquity delivers business process outsourcing and advisory solutions across customer service, technology, and operations. Focused on transforming the customer experience through data, applied science, and an unprecedented passion for people, Ubiquity offers deep industry and practical expertise across four continents on behalf of 150+ brands and counting.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: n/a
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Shifting Schedule
- Specific Location: Eastwood