Pasig City Jobs Network Supervisor Position at Insight
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Insight has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Pasig City and surrounding areas as network supervisor with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
The Supervisor, Services oversees all execution of contracted service solutions to support the Client’s business. This includes but is not limited to: specific service desk support, quality assurance in the custom configuration lab, managing technicians and material handlers, and development and execution of day-to-day business practices as related to all quoting, vendor warranty, vendor trade-in, order management, and other related activities.
What you’ll do at Insight
- Assists in developing new partnerships and emerging technologies pertinent to the growth of Services revenue and increased profit margins
- Make sure all employees are working efficiently thru constant monitoring of orders
- Coordinate training and assessment of new teammates
- Supervise the prioritizing and assignment of the daily workload
- Investigate and resolve complaints received regarding services performed
- Setup, maintain and update quality assurance procedures used in the Services Department
- Setup, maintain and update system diagnostics, while maintaining a database of quality records on configuration errors, defects and customer complaints
- Oversee the ordering of necessary supplies
- Ensure client adoption of subscribed services
- Contact sales representatives with any questions concerning sales-related projects.
- Ensure that ISO standards are maintained and strictly followed
What you’ll need to join Insight
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university; or
- Min 4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 years of supervisory or related experience in a high-tech environment preferred
- Experience on Cisco routers & switches, VPN technologies, routers, and firewalls (FortiNet), Meraki, SilverPeak, SDWAN technologies, wireless technologies, Voice network, Monitoring tools such as datadog and Science Logic are essential
- Background on Networking Cisco Voice Technologies, call managers, Cloud technologies :Azure, Google, AWS, Enterprise Platforms tools, Remote access tools such nCentral are nice to have
- Microsoft certifications/Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) *ITIL certification /CCNP or similar certifications preferred, but not required.
- Three years of SAP experience required
- Must have a thorough knowledge of common IT equipment
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints required
- Ability to write using original or innovative techniques or style a must
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business/ professional journals, technical procedures, or regulations a must
|National Capital Region
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Insight is a Fortune 500 global company that continually transforms. It’s a place of tremendous opportunity. At Insight, you have a chance to grow your career and, in doing so, enable transformation of yourself and our clients’ businesses.
We provide smart, cutting-edge technology solutions for global organizations of all sizes in four Insight Intelligent Technology™ solution areas: Cloud + Data Center Transformation, Connected Workforce, Digital Innovation and Supply Chain Optimization.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)