National Capital Region Jobs Network Infrastructure Unit Head Position at Hunter’s Hub Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Network Infrastructure Unit Head. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Hunter's Hub Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Hunter’s Hub Inc.
|Network Infrastructure Unit Head
|National Capital Region
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
1. Cover off all aspects of development, support and maintenance of the core IT infrastructure.
2. Manages all incoming IT support call and direct to the necessary support queue or distribute to other
Unit as necessary.
3. Acts on approved user account requests and changes for Email, VPN, AD Username, etc.
4. Recommends for software and/or hardware requirements where necessary.
5. Receives and resolve support request emails from internal and external clients
6. Central resource for Software distribution.
7. Liaises and assists Executive Assistants/Account Managers/Officers to gather, provide and recommend
Solutions and products to clients.
8. Provides 3rd line of support in all aspects of the IT environment and ensure that the team is able to
administer and maintain relevant core systems of the company.
9. Provides, maintains and distributes thru the IT specialist’s standard desktop builds for all departments.
10. Manages updates and fixes to various RII Systems outside of normal working hours as appropriate,
providing direction for the Network Support
11. In coordination with the Technology Department Head, provides schedule of work, scope of work and
timescales for client proposal and projects and ensures that projects get completed on time with the
12. In coordination with the Technology Department Head, communicates job expectations, planning,
monitoring, coaching, counseling and discipline employees and coordinate and enforce systems,
policies and procedures.
13. Maintains, orients, and trains staff in maintaining a safe and secure work environment and develops
personal growth opportunities
14. Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, and supporting strategic plans for
implementing information technologies.
15. In coordination with the Technology Department Head, directs technological research by studying and
reviewing goals, strategies, practices and client projects.
16. In coordination with the Technology Department Head, preserves assets by implementing disaster
recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
17. Recommends information technology strategies, policies and procedures by evaluating and identifying
problems, evaluating trends and anticipating requirements.
18. In coordination with Technology Department Head, accomplishes objectives by forecasting
requirements, preparing and scheduling expenditures, and initiates corrective actions.
19. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and trainings.
20. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
21. Maintains quality of service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
22. Prepares/Reviews system and network design, schematic diagram, project plan and SWO.
23. Keeps security of information that may affect the business interest of the company.
24. Protects units/products assigned from unauthorized and inappropriate usage.
25. Performs other tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic & Communication Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science,
Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of technical support role, at least 1 year in designing and deployment of management of infrastructure solutions and services and at least 2 years’ experience in administration and management technical personnel.
- (Certifications such as MCSE, CCNA, ITIL V3 foundation or equivalent will be an added advantage)
- Good knowledge of both application and infrastructure security servers and network client computing
|National Capital Region
|Hunter's Hub Incorporated, Unit 706 7/F Greenbelt Mansion, 106 qlPerea, Makati, 1223 Metro Manila, Filipina
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Hunter’s Hub Incorporated is a Sourcing and Headhunting company that was established in the year 2018. The company prides itself in its ability to source and recruit only the best and brightest of each industry. Hunter’s Hub caters to numerous clients in a multitude of industries, and has a wide-range of candidate selections to suit any of our clients’ needs. Likewise, the company specializes in sourcing out highly skilled and multi-talented IT professionals because the company mostly caters to clients being widely known to be in the IT industry.
Hunter’s Hub sets itself apart from the rest of the company in the industry due to the various prominent selections of services that are custom-fit for our clients and the numerous kinds of professionals we are able to provide. Our services are highly based off of our clients’ needs and requirements, and we are able to dispense any kind of personnel that they need whether professional or non-professional. We look for only the best, and provide only the best.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 2303
- POEA No.: M-19-00-015
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, 2% deductable tax, Government mandated benefits, Smart Casual