Pasig City Jobs Network Engineer Position at The Dairy Farm Company, Limited- ROHQ
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
The Dairy Farm Company, Limited- ROHQ has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Pasig City and surrounding areas as network engineer with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|The Dairy Farm Company, Limited- ROHQ
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
IT Infrastructure is a member of the Center of Excellence for DFI Retail Group. Our scope includes Datacenter, Public Cloud, Operating Systems, Networks, Databases and DevSecOps. We operate in 9 countries for 16 brands.
A DFSC Infrastructure Engineer is a contributor responsible for providing technical solutions to address day-to-day issues related with IT infrastructure services and is involved in variety of major tasks, projects associated within the agreement between DFSC, The Dairy Farm Group and its Business units.
- Perform technical support and troubleshoot intermediate to complex issues effectively and efficiently in line with the SLA required by the business.
- Provide emergency on-site support and coordination, and On-Call support as required.
- Resolve and manage intermediate to complex service requests in adherence with service level agreements.
- Monitor environments using tools, logs, and log analysis and respond to alerts by following procedures or escalating them.
- Updates and maintains existing document procedures, records, and inventory.
- Defines operating procedures used for day-to-day support, installation guides, housekeeping procedures, etc.
- Performs advanced daily health checks and system monitoring.
- Prepares complex and advanced monthly reports for service utilization and availability.
- Perform ad-hoc requests.
- Perform intermediate to complex software installation and configuration.
- Perform intermediate to complex system and server administration and monitoring.
- Perform major tasks activities including disaster recovery
- Ensure that security policy standard is being followed.
- Assist superiors on other tasks and projects as needed.
- Train, KT and delegate tasks to trainees and associates.
- Graduate of any IT related course.
- Solid 2-5 relevant working experience.
- Has the ability to work well with others.
- Has high attention to detail.
- Has the ability to multi-task.
- Has the ability to maintain focus in providing effective performance even under pressure.
- Can work independently with minimal direction.
- Can adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Can work with management.
- Can distill complex issues to a short and simple explanation and be able to provide effective documentation used by others.
- Must be able show initiative and flexibility to tackle tasks.
- Must possess strong analytical skills and proven technical skills.
- Must have strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Must have a good sense of ownership and commitment towards work.
- Must be able to adhere to standards & procedures and maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to gather information systematically to establish facts & documentations.
- Must have the determination to get things done. Make things happen and constantly looking for better ways of doing things.
- Role Specific Technical Competencies
- Knowledgeable in computer concepts and functionalities.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Ability to perform basic troubleshooting to resolve network related issues on LAN and WAN.
- Ability to perform daily health checks and monitoring activities on network devices in an enterprise level.
- Ability to design LAN and WAN solutions.
- Ability to configure Firewall policies on Cisco, Fortinet, and Juniper Platforms.
- Ability to configure L2/L3 devices on Cisco, Aruba, and Arista Platforms.
- Basic Knowledge on Wireless concepts on Aruba and Cisco Platforms.
- Ability to remediate network security vulnerabilities and audit findings.
- Good understanding of basic computer concepts in Windows.
- Good understanding of basic computer concepts in UNIX/LINUX.
- Knowledgeable in network monitoring and back up tools for event, capacity, and availability management.
- Basic Knowledge in network facilities e.g., UPS.
- Good knowledge in firmware for network devices.
- Good Knowledge in Network Firewalls and IPS/IDS.
- Basic Knowledge on Cloud Infrastructure is a plus.
- CCNA certified is a must.
- CCNP certified is a plus.
|National Capital Region
- DFI is a leading Pan-Asian retailer
- Equal opportunity employee
- Work life balance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Dairy Farm Company, Limited-ROHQ is the Philippines shared service centre for Dairy Farm International. The service centre primarily provides IT support and services to the business units and operations of DFI across Asia.
DFI Retail Group (“Group”) is a leading pan-Asian retailer. At 30th June 2021, the Group and its associates and joint ventures operated over 10,00 outlets and employed some 230,00 team members. The Group had total annual sales in 2020 exceeding US$28 billion.
The Group provides quality and value to Asian consumers by offering leading brands, a compelling retail experience and great service; all delivered through a strong store network supported by efficient supply chains.
The Group (including associates and joint ventures) operates under a number of well-known brands across food, health and beauty, home furnishings, restaurants and other retailing.
The Group’s parent company, Dairy Farm International Holdings Limited, is incorporated in Bermuda and has a standard listing on the London Stock Exchange, with secondary listings in Bermuda and Singapore. The Group's businesses are managed from Hong Kong by Dairy Farm Management Services Limited through its regional offices.
DFI Retail Group is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Retirement benefit