Quezon City Jobs Mis Specialist / System Administrator Position at Systemantech Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as MIS Specialist / System Administrator. For those of you who live in Quezon City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Systemantech Inc., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱25,000 - ₱30,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Mis Specialist / System Administrator
|1-4 Years Experienced Employee
|Type of Work
POSITION PRIMARY PURPOSE
MIS Specialist (System and Network Admin) is responsible for any Application and IT Infrastructure for both Systemantech and Aspiree. It maintains the availability of resources and performance. Manage the Data backups, allocation and retentions. Coordinate with vendors to ensure the renewals of the subscriptions and payments.
- MIS Application/Network Support and Configurations
- Responsible for Account Management (Creation, Deletion and Updating)
- Responsible for Data Backup Management (Schedule and Retention)
- Responsible for IT Infrastructure Management
- Hardware and Software License Inventory
- Availability and performance
- Vendor Coordination and Communication
- Must have experience in managing Microsoft applications (MS Teams)
1. Must be Bachelor’s degree holder;
2. With 2-3 years’ experience in IT Related;
3. Experience in Hardware and software troubleshooting, deployment and configuration
4. Experience and knowledgeable in Server and Network Administration
5. Experience and knowledgeable in any Applications Management
a. Background in Microsoft 365 including exchange and azure
6. Strong interpersonal and analytical skills;
7. Proactive and must be a team player;
8. Good in communication and business writing skills;
|National Capital Region
|Systemantech Inc., 145 Mother Ignacia Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Filipina
- Hybrid Work Setup
- Regular Office Hour schedule
- HMO, Vacation Leave, Service Incentive Leave
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Systemantech is an IT Solutions and Services provider purposely built for organizations who want to sub-contract their IT Operation through simple manpower augmentation or for more complex outsourcing of IT Service Operation or Managed Services.
Our commitment is to improve our client's business operations through systems and best practice frameworks, providing competent professionals, and innovative technology to ensure continuous service improvement for exponential benefits of all parties.
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Governament Mandated Benefits